The Timid Girl

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2009

   ‘Yoona!’

Ji Yeon shouted from the back of the classroom to the quiet girl sitting at the right corner in front of the classroom. Yoona turned around to a stack of papers shoved in front of her face.

               

     ‘Will you help me out with my assignments? Please? I need to go out with them. You will not reject me right?’

Ji Yeon pleaded Yoona with an innocent face as she shot a look at the boys sitting at the back of the classroom. There was obvious threat in her voice.

Yoona placed the stack of papers on top of her already piling assignments. She was always the victim. Her timid and quiet personality made her the target of her classmates. Ji Yong was sitting lazily on a chair behind the classroom. That was him, ignorant like always. Young Bae still, quiet as always. There was however a slight twitch of his eyebrows when Ji Yeon treated her that way. Even so, a slight twitch of eyebrows was all that happened. Tiffany walked over to Ji Yong’s seat and sat down next to him.

               

     ‘Ji Yong, you’re coming right?’

Tiffany checked her fake lashes through her makeup mirror as she asked him. He smirked casually as he stood up.

 

     ‘Where are you going?’

Tiffany asked again with her eyes finally shifted from her mirror to Ji Yong’s back. Ji Yong walked out of the classroom without answering her question.

               

     ‘Yoona! Have you passed the personal details forms to Miss Kim? She is looking for you!’

Hyo Min said in a loud voice as she walked into the classroom. Yoona let out a gasp and began searching for the forms in her fully stuffed desk and bag. She headed to the staff room in full speed after she got the forms in her hands. When she entered, Miss Kim was already standing in her spot with her arms crossed. It was obvious she was getting impatient and anger was boiling within her.

Yoona walked towards her with her head bowed down. She passed the forms to Miss Kim without making eye contact with her.

 

     ‘Miss Kim, these are the forms.’

Yoona’s hand was shaking as she clutched her hands together.

Miss Kim looked at the forms and put them on the table. She sat down on her chair and motioned Yoona to come closer. Yoona moved forward timidly as always but now more careful than ever.

               

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter