Chapter 54

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: Hey everyone, hope you're doing well :) Enjoy the update!

 

When Jimin woke up he found himself tied to a chair with his wrists tied behind his back. His sight was blurry but after blinking a few times he was able to clear it. He looked around the room and noticed that he was in a basement. There were a few ceiling lamps that dimly lit up the room. Beside him was a table with a box on it and a chair positioned to face him. Besides that, there was nothing else in the room.

Jimin wondered how long it had been since he was taken and if they were still in Seoul. If they weren’t it would be that much harder for anyone to find him, there wouldn’t be many clues this time around anyway. Gritting his teeth, Jimin tried to loosen the ropes that tied his hands together. Thankfully, that had been one of the first lessons that Jungkook’s bodyguard at taught him, and Jimin had learned well. He could untie most knots though he wasn’t exactly proficient at it, after all that came with months of practice, and Jimin had only been practicing for a couple of weeks.

Just as he was about the pull the rope off completely, he heard a door open. He looked towards his left to see Myung walk in alone. Myung closed the door behind him and then walked towards the table, not saying a word, and with a blank expression. Once he’d reached the table, he took a seat in the chair, crossing his arms over his chest as he just stared at Jimin. Jimin held his father’s gaze, waiting and questioning what the dark gray-haired man would do. It felt like ten minutes had passed before Myung finally spoke, though, in reality, it may have only been about a minute.

“What should I do with you? Hmm?” Myung asked sighing and looking away. Jimin frowned not liking the tone Myung was using.

“You’re boyfriend is pretty persistent in keeping you close to him. I’ll admit it was a little difficult to get to you with his men around you 24/7. Thankfully you both were stupid enough to agree to Woobin’s little plan, did the general tell you it wasn’t actually his plan at all?” Myung continued. Jimin’s eyes narrowed both in confusion and a bit of disbelief. The plan wasn’t Woobin’s? That didn’t make sense...unless it was one of Woobin’s men who had come up with it..oh. Jimin’s eyes widened a little in realization, and as if confirming his thoughts, Myung spoke up yet again.

“With so many of my men helping Woobin, it was easy enough for him to listen to my plan and set things up. You really shouldn’t have trusted that general, he’s no good at his job, seeing as he has so many spies in his ranks, not even all of them are mine in all honesty. I used to think he somehow knew about all these spies since he is supposed to be a general and general’s should be smart. But I’ve learned that isn’t the case at all. He’s clueless and blindly puts his trust in anyone. You’d think the army was better than that, but it doesn’t seem so.”

“What is the point in telling me this?” Jimin asked with a small sigh, as his shoulders sagged.

“Just trying to show you it would be futile to hope Woobin and your boyfriend will be able to rescue this time,” Myung answered with a spiteful smile.

“And what good does it do you to try and relinquish any hope I have?”

“Unlike Woobin, you are smart. So I am sure you already know the answer.”

“You won’t break me by trying to convince me I’m stuck. Mental tactics don’t work for me so well.”

“I’m aware, and I’m glad they don’t. You can’t be feeble-minded in this industry.” Myung said.

“Industry? Crime isn’t an industry, for it to be, it would have to be legal.” Jimin replied.

“There’s plenty of legal minutiae we have to sort through Jimin.”

“Still doesn’t make it an industry.”

“We take raw materials and provide to those who have the money, that in the simplest terms is what an industry is, but think whatever you want. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter.”

“It does matter. It’s morally wrong. Everything you do and have done is morally wrong. And I want no part in it.” Jimin stated.

“Well, you have no choice. Hardly anyone ever does. You have to go to great lengths to have any choices” Myung responded sounding bitter about the fact.

“Then what about you? Didn’t you have a choice?”

“What do you mean?”

“...Why did you choose this lifestyle? Why did you choose to join a gang?”

“I didn’t choose this lifestyle,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter