Chapter 30

"You Lost Now You're Mine"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Jimin woke up and did what he usually did in the morning. He went to have his session with Mrs. Jeon and they made a little bit of progress. Jimin was able to get Mrs. Jeon to respond to more questions about the trauma she went through and Jimin was hopeful about her getting past her PTSD from the event. After his session with Mrs. Jeon, he went to have breakfast with Jungkook and Jin (Taehyung was enjoying his day off at home).

“Well since I’m done I’m going to go ahead and pack, I guess I won’t be seeing you before I leave so I’ll just say goodbye now,” Jin said as they were finishing their breakfast.

“Where are you going Jin-hyung?” Jimin asked confused.

“Oh, yea I forget you haven’t been here that long. The way my work schedule is set up is I work two-three weeks without days off and then after that, I get an equal amount of days off consecutively.” Jin explained.

“You choose to have it like that?” Jimin asked just then realizing that Jin had been working without a day off since he’d been there.

“Yea, it’s how I requested my schedule to be when Jungkook’s mom hired me,” Jin replied.

“Oh. So you’ll be gone for two weeks?” Jimin continued.

“Yea. Maybe a little longer, I’m going back to Gwacheon to visit with my family.” Jin responded.

“Cool. Have fun hyung.” Jimin said with a smile.

“When are you leaving hyung?” Jungkook asked.

“As soon as I finish packing,” Jin replied.

“Ah, I won’t be able to see you off then. Well, have a safe trip.” Jungkook responded and Jin nodded.

“Do you need any help packing?” Jimin asked as he finished the last bite of food on his plate.

“Hmm not really, but if you’re offering I won’t say no,” Jin answered.

“Ok, then I’ll help,” Jimin said and got up to follow Jin to the third floor. Jungkook bid them farewell as he went to his room to prepare for work.

“Do you have any siblings hyung?” Jimin asked as he folded the clothes that Jin had laid upon his bed to be packed.

“Yea, I have an older brother.” Jin replied and paused for a second before adding, “what about you?”

“No, no siblings, though I sometimes wish I did have one,” Jimin answered.

“Siblings are fun but they are also super annoying Jimin, they are like a double edge sword. So while I get why you’d want one, I don’t think you should be too disappointed that you don’t.”

“Hmm...if you say so.”

“I say so,” Jin replied while chuckling.

“So...about the guy you met yesterday...do you like him?” Jimin asked.

“Well he was hot, but I don’t think I can say I like him after just one meeting. And we only talked for ten minutes or so. Hardly enough time to get to know each other.”

“Ok that’s fair, but you were attracted to him right?”

“I suppose.” Jin mused as he finished placing the last piece of clothing into the suitcase.

“Well, then I hope you see him again and actually get his name,” Jimin said with a teasing smile.

“Hey! It’s not my fault he never introduced himself!...But yea I hope so too.” Jin said with a small smile. “Well, I’m done packing so I’m going to head out. You want to see me off?” Jin continued and Jimin nodded. They went downstairs each of them carrying a suitcase. Jin had his own car which he kept in the garage and so once they reached his gray sedan they put the suitcases into the trunk. Jin waved goodbye to Jimin once more and then started the car and drove off.

Jimin watched the car leave the premises before returning to his room. Seeing as he had nothing better to do, Jimin decided to look at the DNA report he’d received in his email yesterday. As he went through the report he found that it was one of those standard DNA reports, it didn't go in depth about anything. It merely stated what his genetic markers were and also had a basic screening for possible medical conditions he might have. Thankfully Jimin wasn’t at risk for anything major, but he did notice that his risk for depression was slightly higher than the general population. He thought about what that could mean and then decided to attribute this to his aunt since she had depression. Maybe it came from his father’s side of the family?

After reading the report he checked his email for anything else that might be of importance. He saw that he had a response from his old professor who had asked if he could come down next week for his twelve o'clock class and just discuss what he did for a living. Jimin decided that he wouldn’t mind doing that for someone who’d helped him so much in college and so he sent an email agreeing to the proposition. Finding nothing else, he shut his laptop down and began reading his books. While he was reading his phone began to go off. He quickly set his book aside and picked up his phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?” Jimin asked.

“Jiminie! How are you?” Hoseok exclaimed causing Jimin to smile.

“I’m good, you?” Jimin replied

“I’m great!” Hoseok responded cheerfully.

“That’s good, how’s Yoongi?” Jimin continued.

“He’s doing well too, but he’s so busy lately, never has time for me,” Hoseok said with a sigh.

“What are you talking about? I always make time for you!” Jimin heard an indignant Yoongi say.

“Yea but you won’t take me out! I want to go on a date!” Hoseok said to Yoongi who mumbled something along the lines of “We’re married, why should I take you out on dates?”

“So mean! Why did I ever marry you? Anyway, the reason I’m calling is beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter