The Old Music Room

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

Minzy looked at you with a bewildered expression.

"Don't ask," You replied smacking your forehead. You both started walking to school, making light coversation about the ground, and debating if the clouds and grass should trade places. "Well if that happened then it would forever be foggy and humid," Minzy scoweled.

"I think green clouds would fun to look at every morning," you defensivly suggested.

"Okay just because they switch places doesnt mean they are going to change colors too, besides do you really want grass to fall in your hair every morning?" Minzy questioned while kicking a pebble.

"I guess your right...." you trail off not wanting to fully give up the idea.

After walking in silence and tentetivly watching Minzy kick a pebble, you look up and see Bora, steeping out of a car in front of the school.

"Huh, how appropriate," you growl as you look at her with a piercing gaze.

"Calm down, you shes harmless the only thing you have against her is that Hyunseong likes her." MInzy scolded.

Your frown quivered into a slight smile at the sound of Hyunseong's name but quicky faded after taking another look at Bora.

"She has perfect hair, and her uniform always looks so nice, her shoes are nice, and every boy likes her, she can have any guy she wants but she choses to always talk to my Hyunseong," you whine.

"So, oh well if she has nice shoes or hair I'm pretty sure shes actually a nice person, you should probably get to know her and you have never even talked to Hyunseong, how exactly does he belong to you?" Minzy sighed rolling her eyes and opening the door o the school.

You both walk in and begin to part ways when Minzy yells towards you "Just get to know her and please try not to bump into anything to day."

You turn your head to her but keep walking the other way "I'm perfectly poised I wont bum-," You were cut off when you walked into a pillar and fell to the ground.

"Aishhh you , I have to go the bell is about to ring," Minzy hurridly picked you up and sprinted off.

You too tried to run to class but you didnt notice the "wet floors" sign in the hallway and your feet begin to criss cross over each other forcing you to fall down on your face. When you picked yourself up off of the floor the front of your uniform was soaking wet.

"Wet floors is an understatment, and since when are the floors actually wet," you hiss.

"Are you okay," A voice behind you asked slightley snickering.

"Ohhhh yes I'm fine I just slipped on the floor and got my uniform wet, what more could a girl ask for," you reply sarcastically before turning around and seeing that one kid from class, you just could not remeber his name.

"Really, most people hate when that happens I never knew you were so optamisitic," he grinned.

"I was being sarcas-," you decided it wasnt worth the explanation and began walking off.

"Hey were are you going," he shouted at you.

"To Narnia where I can slip on the floor and land pixie dust or something," you reply not looking back.

"Which hallway is that it," he pondered with a twisted expression on his face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," you groan.

"C'mon I'll take you to the nurse where you can get cleaned up." the boy said offering his arm to you.

"I don't need you arm," you say pushing it away, but quickly grabbing it back when you almost slip again.

The boy giggled again.

"Thanks........uhhh....." you try racking your brain for his name.

"Seunghyun," he finishes your sentence.

"Right," you laugh awkwardly. You both continue walking when you notice he goes down a different hallway.

"This is not the way to the nurse," you defiantly shout. Seunghyun quickly covers your mouth.

"Shhhhh I know that, we arn't going to the nurse."he whispered as the last bell rang.

"Then where exactly are you taking me, you know my mom warned me about this," you whisper back.

"Really? Is she psychic?" he asks with his eyes full of wonder.

You piece together that this guy is harmless, "No.....just tell me where your taking me," you sigh covering your forehead.

"The old music room, I'm pretty sure the nurse will just make me go back to class," he shivered "besides she's kinda scary." He pulled you down the hallway and into a big room with bits of paper scattered randomly on the torn up carpet. The dome shaped room echoed loudly as Seunghyun the lights and beamed "Welcome to the old music room."

You smile fakely as you sit in one of the tattered chairs "Charming," you reply with your face in disgust.

"Oh yeah lets get you dried off," Seunghyun happily chanted while searching through the cabinets looking for paper towels.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm,"

You look up and then to Seunghyun, "What did you make that noise for?" You asked throwing a paper ball at him that you found on the floor.

"I didn't make that sound," He said looking around cautiously.

"Well I guess Casper must be back from vacation," you scowl while throwing another paper ball at him.

"Could you stop doing th-," Seunghyun was cut off again.

"UHHhhhhhhhnnnnngggmmmmm."

"See I told you that wasn't me," He smirked.

"Then who made that noise," you ask.

Both of you start listening and searching for the noise.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnggggggg,"

"Its sounds like its coming from outside the door," you whisper slowly creeping towards the window etched into the door.

"Lets go out and investigate," Seunghyun cheered.

You quickly put your hand over his mouth, "No idiot thats how people get killed in movies and shut up your talking to loud," you harshley whisper.

When you get to the window you notice a girl, just walking very slowly, actually it wasnt walking she was kind of staggering like her leg was hurt, and her skin was really pale.

"She looks hurt," you whisper to Seunghyun.

He peeks through the window and his eyes brighten.

"Oh hey thats linda," Seunghyun points and then opens the door.

"Hey Linda you okay," Seunghyun calls while pulling her into the music room and sitting her down onto a chair.

You walk towards her.

"Uhhhhnnnnmmggggg," Linda moans while trying to get back up.

"Nuhhh uh uh," Seunghyun taunts and pushes her back down.

"Are her eyes supposed to do that," You gesture to her face. Her eyes were both doing their own thing and going different directions, was gaping open and her skin was horribly pale. Her bad leg was bent and disorted and in the corner of he thigh you saw a huge red gash, with teeth marks etched into it.

"Thats rude maybe she was born with a lazy eye," Seunghyun shussed you.

"You mean two lazy eyes and look at her leg," You pointed to the deep bite mark.

"Hummmm this could be serious," Seunghyun concluded.

"You think," you replied by hitting the back of his head.

Seunghyun and you just stared at Linda for a moment until Seunghyun sprung up.

"I have an idea," he annouced.

"I'm scared," you blankly say.

He goes towards Linda and dangles his arm in front of her face. Her googlily eyes became centered and she was staring at his arm with pure delight. She lurched foward trying to bite his arm with all her might. Seunghyun doged her and began running away.

"Shes," Seunghyun quickly sprinting past you.

"Shes what," you question back standing there watching him.

"Been bitten," Seunghyun replies out of breath.

"No sherlock," you answer.

"Don't you get it," Seunghyun slightly yelped as he tried climbing the cabinets.

"maybe she has rabies?" you guess shrugging your sholders.

"NOOOOO," Seunghyun cries while jumping back onto the ground. "Shes a ZOMBIE!"

"Oh yeah and my cousin is a mermaid, I almost forgot about my pet unicorn." You huff with an extreamly blank expression.

"No I'm serious why else would she try to bite me?" He questioned pushing her into a closet and locking the door.

"Maybe she has a thing for you," you laugh.

"C'mon I'll prove it to you, I'm pretty sure there is more where she came from," Seunghyun cringed while picking up two drumsticks and a broken guitar.

"Alight Resident Evil, lead the way," you sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why Hello There,

I finally updated sorry if it's a bit long bu I didnt know where to end this chap. at so I kept writing until I found a suitable place hehe.

Hope you enjoy :)

~Yours Truely Ringo <3