Minzy !!!!

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

You begin marching towards Seunghyun trying to shake off your bad nerves and in your head you start slowly counting down from 100.

"100, 99, 98, 97,-" you were thinking aloud.

"Ohhh I love that song!" Seunghyun happiy said and began to sing.

"100 bottles of......hmmmm....lets try sprite.....100 bottles of sprite on the wall, 100 bottles of sprite, attach it to a kite and pass it to the right, 99 bottles of sprite on the wall." Seunghyun finished giving a small bow.

"Thats amazing," you beam.

"Why thanky-,"

"Amazing that you could think that was entertaining," you vacantly sneer.

"UUHHHNNNGGGG!!!!" Linda grumbles from behind the closet door.

You look back at the closet, grind your teeth and start squezzing your hands fiercly. Seunghyun sees your face and gently pulls you by your arm towards him.

Calm down you, dont stress yourself out," he softley cooed pulling your hands apart.You looked up at Seunghyun and he looked back at you, flashing a dazzling smile.

"UUUUHHHHHGGGGGG," Linda ferousiously barked.

You tore your gaze away from Seunghyun and shook your head.

"UHHHHHHHGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her voice became even louder, more fearful and suddenly Linda's fist emerged from the closet door, punching straight through it.

She began banging with more force and before you knew it, the door was knocked down and Linda's piercing red eyes were aimed straight at you.

She held up a pale finger 'YOU" she croaked.The slow crippled walk she had before.....well was still crippled but she began running towards you clenching her teeth in desperation. Her feet carry her clumsly in your direction, but her bad leg twisted her body to the side and forced her to smack into the wall.

"Ouch," you chuckle between a clenched mouth.

"How did she not see that wall in front of her?" Seunghyun questions and begins laughing also. Linda gets back up and atempts chasing you again, but at a much slower pace.

"She kinda looks like a handycapped fish," you say concerened cocking your head to the side.

"Well if you put it that way," Seunghyun laughed turning his head the same direction as yours.

"UUHHHHHGGGGG!!!!," the "it" with the missing chunck from his head gasped as he came straddling out of the closet, unlike Linda this one wasn't injured. His anger rippeled through him and he started drooling.

You look at Seunghyun, and he looks at you, then you look at eachother.

"RRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!" you both yell in unsion and zip out of the old music room, leaving the drumsticks and broken guitar behind. You could hear the heavy grunts and foot pounds close behind you.

"I thought you said they were slow," Seonghyun puffed.

"I lied," you pant.

"Can't you just go knock it out again?" He protested, starting to slow down a bit.

"Now does not really seem like the best time Seunghyun." you huff gesturing to your empty hand. "AND RUN FASTER!!!" you commanded.

You and Seunghyun start running even faster.

"Hey you I have to tell you something rreeeallyy IMPORTANT." Seunghyun seriously said slowing down again.

"Whhat is it Seunghyun?" you question, almost concerend by his face.

"I really...have to pee!!" Seunghyun childishy pouted.

"YOU CANT PEE AT A TIME LIKE THIS," You shreik "Why didn't you pee while we were by the music room?"

"I didnt have to pee then," he breathlessy explained.

"Of course you didn't have to," you scold. With both zombies still close behind you try to think of something really fast.

"FOLLOW ME!" You exhaled and pulled Seunghyun by his arm around a wall and towards the far end of the school. You then went around another wall and ducked behind a water fountain. Luckily the zombies didnt have perephrial vision, nor were they very bright, and they ran past the water fountain without taking a second look.

"Wow that actually worked?" you blinked, impressed with your self. "C'mon acorn bladder," you said dragging Seunghyun by his collar towards the bathroom.

"Well, there you go," you point towards the bathroom opening.

"I cant go in there," Seunghyun shudders.

"Amd why not," you angrily drone.

"Its the girls bathroom!" Seunghyun shooke pointing at the glowing pink stick figure girl. "And I'm not a girl!"

"You sure do act like one so this bathroom suits you just fine," you wink, and begin to pull him into the bathroom.

"Unnnhhhhggg."

You pull Seunghyun back out once you hear the sound, and then creep in to take a peek for yourself.

"Uhhhhnnnggg," Minzy coughed.

"Minzy it's just you," you sigh out of relif. You drag Seunghyun back into the the bathroom.

"Hey Seunghyun," Minzy waved. She looked a bit counfused.

"Hiya Minzy," He barley finished his sentence before you hurled him into the stall and closed it.

"NOW PEE," you demanded.

"But you might hear me," Seunghyun replied in a small voice.

"If you do not use the restroom I swear you are gonna be Linda and friends next happy meal," you growl.

With that you heard liquid hitting toilet water and you sat down on the sink satisfied.

"Should I even bother asking?" Minzy asked tilting her head to the side. You throw your head back and then tell her all what happened in the few hours, and how you met Seunghyun, and how you were almost positive you were now apart of not one but two (<------ hehe not one but two is a song by Boyfriend ^^) raving things hit list's.

"They are not things they are zombies," Seunghyun shouted from the stall, still peeing.

"Sounds eventful, and really are there zombies out there?" Minzy laughed, and started trying to walk out to see for herself.

"They are not zombies, they are just poor unfourttunate souls that were probaley bitten by dogs with some unknown diesise." You conclude. "Bu wait, how did you survive?" you questioned Minzy.

"I went to the bathroom, and then I stayed in the bathroom," she shrugged.

"Oh.....makes sence." you say nodding your head.

The toilet flushes, Seunghyun comes out and starts washing his hands in the sink.

____________________________________________________________________________YAY UPDATE

Hi There My Little Marshmellows,

I have no idea which charecter to introduce next....any ideas??? Also I wanna answer some comments :D

SHINeeSaranghae98"Don't trust strangers, if it looks like a and talks like a its probably just a pigeon, they are very abundant in this area," LMFAO xD

~Hahaha I though that was funny too! Nice to know someone agrees <33

waitAminute
Lol.... U made my day .....
'nothing's imppossible'
'U gonna sprinkle some pixie dust on us now?'
LMAO...XD
I fell down my chair at that one(literally off my chair)

~LOLOLOL you made my day just by posting that!!!!

1995dark

hehe that is funny^^
and yes always damage the head, no matter how many zombie movies i watch it is always the head, well in only one you had to like burn him but i bet that wasnt real zombie movie because it is always the head, and i love the map part, they are like just sitting and thinking to go somewhere for no reason...this fic is really funny^^

~Really? Burn? Hmmmmm.......Lol yeah I thought the map part was pretty funny too ^^

Thankyou s very much :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww you guys are literally my inspiration :D.......................awkward hehe

Thankyou for reading and I will keep updating :3

~Yours Truely Ringo