Escape to the classroom

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

Hello My Lovely Gumdrops,

Wow it’s been a while….a long while sorry T-T please forgive me v.v

BTW I have changed the YOU to I, things are just easier that way haha please still read, comment, and subscribe ~ppyong

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

My whole group bounded through the hallway, breathlessly taking glances back and forth. Luckily the zombies hadn’t gotten through the door yet so we had about at 2 minute time frame. “Could you run any slower?” I shouted to Seunghyun who was lightly jogging and barley keeping up with the hectic pace of the group.

“Yes actually I can,” He replied slowing down his pace to a fast paced walk. He held up his thumbs and a retarted grin spread across his face.

“You are impossible!!,” I groaned and took ahold of his wrist. I pulled him making him run again.

“I’m not really following you,” Seunghyun said slowly rethinking my words.

“Right now may not be the best time for this conversation,” I exclaim loudly dragging him harder.

“Owww,” Seunghyun whimpered trying to free his wrist from my grasp.

Minzy swung open a door on the far right of the hallway and ushered us inside.

“In Here,” She bellowed, everybody filed inside and she lightly closed the door.

The room was luckily safe and everybody was breathing hard. It was a classroom; actually it was Minzy’s classroom. The desks were left in a messy array with books and papers scattered about. It was a complete mess but from what I could tell, it was the safest place to be at the moment.

“How’s everyone doing?” Minzy questioned after regaining her oxygen levels.

“Besides the fact that we could possibly get killed, I’m dandy,”  I scoffed and leaned against the wall.

“I’m just glad we got out of there,” Sungjong huffed and pulled his phone from his back pocket. He used it as a mirror and gently patted his flyaways down.

“I don’t know what you guys are complaining about this is an adventure, it’s like playing resident evil, but there’s no TV. or restart button or controller or-“

“I think we get the point,” I interrupted him and rolled my eyes.

I looked over to Minzy, who was busying herself by helping Sungjong with his hair. I swear that boy is ridiculous.

There was a small noise towards the dark corner of the room and immediately everybody backed away and huddled near the exit.

“What was that?” Sungjong whispered loudly, ducking behind Minzy.

“So much for keeping a low profile,” I hissed and placed my index finger over my lips.

A boy walked out from the shadows dragging a metal bat behind him.

“I really love how quite you are you must really not want to get caught either,” I groaned and the boy ignored me as he approached us.

“Nice. I didn’t know there were other survivors,” The boy happily said and began greeting everyone with a handshake.

“My name’s L.Joe,” He grinned and waved his bat around.

Minzy introduced us all and informed him of our earlier mishaps.

“And you guys escaped all of that? Bad .” He beamed and hi-fived Minzy.

“So what’s your story?” Sungjong asked, his eyes big and glittering.