The tech room

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

Yeah I'm going to DELETE this story soon, I apoloigize for wasting your life haha but yeah I don't like my story anymore so its going to poof, I think I'm gonna just read stories from now on -_-

 

“Nobody is going anywhere!” Minzy loudly snapped at you. “He’s just some poor new kid that got lost, give him a chance, put yourself in his shoes,” Minzy lectured.

You thought to yourself. “I guess she’s, right.” You scowled thinking of how you are always reduced to the status of a child around her. You had a pretty dominating personality but with Minzy around, you always seemed like a space case.

You all walked over back to Sungjong, who was taking cute pictures of himself with his phone. He barely noticed all of you walking up, but when he did, it didn’t stop his mini photo-shoot.

“We’re back,” Minzy smiled tapping Sungjong on the shoulder. Sungjong held up his index finger to her, took one more picture, and looked at it. After staring for some time he nodded and stuffed his phone into his back pocket.

“What was that all about?” Sungjong asked running his fingers through his hair.

“Oh it was nothing important,” Minzy scoffed.

Seunghyun nodded in agreement.

You just looked at him with your face twisted. You still didn’t like him and nothing was going to change your mind.

“Alright so let’s get going,” Minzy announced happily, and she continued to lead the way.

She started talking to Sungjong explaining all that’s happened, where we were going, and all that jazz.

Seunghyun stayed with you.

“Isn’t this great, Minzy was right, people did need our help,” Seunghyun remarked pumping his fist into the air.

“Well when I see a damsel in distress preferably being attacked by a zombie, I’ll just throw you in so you can ‘save her’,” you griminced, pushing your hair behind your ear.

“What’s the matter,” Seunghyun asked swinging his arm around your shoulder.

“Your touching me that’s the matter,” you huffed shrugging his arm away.

“Yah, don’t be that way,” Seunghyun frowned and again draped his arm over your shoulder, pulling you a little closer this time.

“What is your problem,” you hiss trying to move, but of course you couldn’t he clearly overpowered you.

“Why are you being like this, I thought we were friends,” Seunghyun pouted.

“And who gave you that idea,” you ask blankly. You waited for Seunghyun to release you but he didn’t. Typical Seunghyun.

Minzy and Sungjong’s footsteps had begun to loose pace; you all rounded a corner and came to a door labeled TECH ROOM.

“Here we are,” Minzy happily exclaimed before placing her hand on the knob. You quickly pulled her arm back.

“PABO, opening a door to a strange room is how people get killed in movies,” You cautiously whisper.

“What is with you and movies,” Seunghyun quizzed.

“If it wasn’t for my movies we would have gotten killed earlier, just take a slow peek in,” You warn.

“Why not just look through the window?” Sungjong asked pointing to the window engraved in the door.

“Because that’s stupi-well I think your actually-,” you were cut off.

“Right? I could have told you that,” Sungjong smirked checking his nails again.

“ALRIGHT THAT’S IT-“,

“OMO!” Minzy screamed.

Everybody’s head jerked in her direction. You could see Minzy straining her neck to look into the window, and you also noticed that her legs were quivering.

“Minzy what’s wrong,” you asked touching her shirt, which you could feel jutting through.

Minzy just stepped back, and kept walking backwards until she bumped into Seunghyun.

You decided to take a look for yourself; You got on your tiptoes and stretched your neck until your eyes met the glass window. Inside you could see about 30 or more zombies standing very still. All of their eyes were focused on one place. YOU. Seunghyun stood behind you and looked in also.

“Hmm that’s weird why are they all looking this way?” Seunghyun thought out loud and began tapping the glass.

The zombies inside got excited and charged at the door. They pounded and scratched trying to get through.

“Hi, Mrs. Song,” Seunghyun happily waved through the glass to his old teacher trying her best to pound down the door.

“I THINK ITS TIME TO LEAVE…..” you bellow. Before you could finish your sentence Sungjong ran off leaving the rest of you in the dust.

“Where did he go?” Minzy said scratching her head.

“Does it matter let’s go,” you shout dragging Seunghyun, who was still waving at his friends, and Minzy with you.

“Where are we going?” Seunghyun huffed.

“Far, Far, Away,” you blankly shoot back.