Finally Out Of The Bathroom

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

LOOK ABOVE FOR THE POSTER THAT SHINeeSaranghae98 MADE ME :DDDD!!!!
I LUUVVVVEEEE ITT!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minzy started walking slowly around the corner and out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" You asked cautiosuly,placing your hand on her sholder.

"I wanna go see for myself what these so called "zombies" look like," Minzy responded with a slight hint of excitment crackling in her voice.

"You can not be serious," you burst out in a loud high shrill of laughter "Did you not just hear me and Seunghyun running for our lifes out there we were not playing a game of tag," You whined.

She nooded her head, her short bob swaying up and down "Yeah, but we are going to have to leave eventually anyway," Minzy protested.

"OH NO WE DON'T," You boldly declared guiding Minzy carefully back into the bahroom, on your way in you both silently watch Seunghyun as he talked to himself in the mirror.

"I think me and -." Seunghgyun swiflty turned around at the sound of you and Minzy's aproaching steps, his cheeks sprung into a faint peach color as he tried to play off his embarssment.

"I didn't see anything," Minzy said sarcastically, giving Seunghyun a concerned face.

"Anyway," you rolled your eyes "We can not go back out there, until I know whats going on, or somebody rescues us, if you haven't noticed I'm not really popular among the locals," you retorted.

Seunghyun walks and stands beside Minzy.

"But we have too go back out," Minzy argued.

You placed your hands on your hips, "Minzy, give me one good reason why we should."

"What if there are more people like me who have no idea whats going on, what if they are in trouble, or what if they know whats how to help us," she barked loudly.

Seunghyun smiled and nodded his head in agreement "Couldn't have put it better myself-"

"Oh shutup and go talk to your reflection," you jeered.

Seunghyun lowered his head into Minzy's sholder.

"There there," she uttered. "Okay so I think we should just walk around until we find some people." minzy suggested.

"Well actually before we were RUNNING FOR OUR LIFES Seunghyun and I were going to go to the tech room, maybe watch the news and try to figure out whats hapening." You explained pulling the map out of your back pocket and unfloding it. You layed the massive map on the floor and pointed to the area labled TECH. ROOM 2106 .

Minzy shrugged "Sounds like a plan."

You all head towards the exit with Minzy leading the way, Seunghyun straddling in the middle, and you closley tagging along in the back.

Your team of three walked silentley down the hall careful not to walk to hard. It was absolutly silent and the halls were vacant. Once you came to the end of the hallway there was an intersection and doors scattered across the wall. Minzy took a right, you and Seunghyun followed. and you were now in the main hallway. You could now clearly see two staircases on opposite sides winding upwards.

"The tech room is just ahead," Minzy declared, slightley picking up the pace. Seunghyun was holding onto her sholders looking like a little kid that got lost.

"Youv'e been awfully quite," you remark tapping him on the sholder.

"I thought you wanted me quite?" he pointed out.

"Im surprised you fnally listened to me," you smirked.

Seunghyun smiled and then turned back around.

"Look over there," Minzy whispered pointing to a figure in the shadow. The figure was crouched down on its feet.

"Lets go investigate," Seunghyun shrilled.

"So you can use us as your human sheild, i think not," you answered dryly. "Besides like I told you before, "investigating" is what gets people killed in movies." you remark trying to steer them in the oppisite direction.

"I don't know, maybe Seunghyun is right," Minzy interjected, straining her eyes.

Seunghyun beamed and then turned to you to get the final approval.

"C'mon you can we can we?" Seunghyun pleaded.

"NO," you firmly stated.

"Just this once can you please trust me, just this once," Seunghyun whimpered, he took one of your hands and sandwiched it between both of his. "plllleeeeaasssee," he asked one final time squezzing his eyes shut.

"No," you say again.

"Alright I have a better soultion, thats two for us and one for you I think we have the advantage," Minzy concluded pulling Seunghyun and you towards the crouching figure.

As you got closer you started to hear the figure speak. "Are you serious still no service," the figure cursed and started banging, what looked like a cell phone, hard on the ground.

You all get even closer and soon you found yourself standing face to face with the figure. It moved its head up and stood to its full height, walking slowly out of the shadows.

The boy was meduim height, he had longish brown hair and a really girlish face. His figure was also a bit feminie and his eyes were a pretty chocolate brown.

"Who are you," the boy asked twisting his face and foding his arms.

"Who are you," you question with a full blown attitude.

"Excuse me?" he questioned, snaping his fingers.

"Your excused," you shot back, Minzy abruptly moves you out of the way.

"Im sorry," Minzy interrupted "Im Minzy, this is Seunghyun and this is you," Minzy waved and moitioned for us to wave also.

"Hmmm charmed," the boy scoffed, he looked at his nails and in a heap of air. "My name is Sungjong, I just moved here 2 days ago, and already these kids are trying to bite me." He sassed flipping his hair back.

"Someone tried to bite you too?" Seunghyun louldly replied barley giving the boy enough time to finish.

"Yeah, is that like new kid custom around here?" he questioned.

"No," Minzy laughed lightley "but we have a few therioes about whats going on," Minzy paused for a moment and then brightly spoke again "Hey Sungjong if you want, you could tag along with us, we were headed to the tech room."

"Really, thats so nice of you," Sungjong grinned.

You just looked at him with glowered eyes.

"AHHH THERES ANOTHER ONE," Sungjong screamed pointing to you.

"Im not a zombie!" You angrily sneered.

"Oh, don't make that face again," Sungjong affirmed, copying your facial expression.

You grumbled at a low tone.

"Yeah you probably shouldnt make that sound either," Sungjong corrected.

You look at Sungjong and then with a furious voice you speak "GROUP MEETING."

You pull Minzy and Seunghyun to the side.

"I dont like him," you pouted.

"Why can't you just give people a chance?" Minzy sighed.

"I think hes nice," Seunghyun faintly spoke making circles with his foot.

"Okay, but if hes screws up hse the first to go!" You shrill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovley snowflakes :),

Sorry If its a boring update, but I really have to start introducing new charecters, and I know the "you" charecter isnt prefect and nice and ageyo, i did that on purpose. I read tons of fanfics with a "you" charecter that has a really lovable personality, and the friend that has slight problems. I thought it would be cool to switch it up. Also Sungjong is gay in this fanfic (sorry Sungjong fangirls :/ ) Its just my opinion. OH yeah thanks again to SHINeeSaranghae98 I'm so grateful to her for making my lovley poster :)))!!!!! Well I think thats about it, I have homework to do haha ADIOS~

P.S. I loce Sungjong and I don't mean any harm by making his charecter this way lol

~Yous Truely Ringo