More???

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

Seunghyun stood up strait and handed you the two drumsticks. He slung the broken guitar over his sholder and he slowly opened the door.............................and About five minutes later he was still slowly opening the door. You stood there tapping your foot, begining to lose your patience. After a few moments of waiting you cant take it anymore.

"Move," you steernly push him out of the way and crack the door open. You stick your head out of the door and then gesture for Seunghyun to proceed.

"Hehe so what now?" He inncocently quizzed looking towards you

"Are you kidding me ? Thank goodness I have such a strong, and manly man to protect me and lead the way," you sneer as you pull him by the collar out of the door.

"Maybe we should reconsider this," Seunghyun laughed nervoulsy.

"Sure if you wanna have another round with Ms. Lindsy suit yourself," you turned his head towards the closet that was now shaking viloentley and exploding with moans.

"Its LINDA," Seunghyun corrected happily. Your face twisted into a scowl.

"Do you wanna be locked in the closet with LINDA," you say angrily while pushing him towards the closet.

"No why would you want to do that? Seunghyun questioned. " I told you she is a zombie, that means she wants to bite me," Seunghyun carefully explained.

"Aishh, Seunghyun that's the point.....nevermind c'mon we need to get out of here." you cooley say flipping your hair back and twirling the drumsticks between your fingers.

"Out of the school or just out of the music room?" Seunghyun asked. He was delicatley paying with his fingers.

"Would it kill you to shutup for fi-,"

"UUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH," you were interuted by a low grummble and Seunghyun quickly spun you around.

There about 10 feet away was another person who had Linda's exact symptoms. This one was a boy.....or atleast you thought it was, and instead of a bite mark on his leg, there was a chunk of meat missing from the top of his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Seunghyun squealed and lept behind you. He pointed his finger towards the thing as it barley moved forward.

"It's c-c-c-c-c-o-min-g-g-g." he stuttered grabbing your arms and making you back up with him. You wresteled your way out of his grip and tried to examine it by walking a little closer.

"Well I don't know what to do," You say circling around the thing. "I cant just hit it, " You mutter to Seunghyun, going back to where he was.

"I've seen this before, you have to damage the head, in every movie you always have to damage the head." Seunghyun proclaimed proudly, but then quickly grabbed your sholders and ducked back behind you when it growled.

"Oh, is that so," you cringe. "But if its head is already damaged like homeboy's over there then what do we do?" you smirk folding your arms in front of your chest.

"I dunno," Seunghyun whimpered. "I never finished that part of the movie." He slowly cast his head downwords.

You and Seunghyun continue to bicker for a bit about the proper zombie killing etiqutie.

"I'm telling you you have to damage the head somehow," Seunghyun pleaded.

"Well if that was the case he should be DEAD!" you remarked pointing to slow moving zombie.

"Then maybe we have to damage it more I tol-,"

"Hold that thought," you said placing your finger over his lips.

"You can't just leave me here," Seunghyun yelped scrambling to his feet.

You ignored him and went to the far corner of the music room, you jumped up high and tore something off of the wall.

"PERFECT," you exclaim.

"THE MAP OF THE SCHOOL!" Seunghyun cheered.

Hearing voices, Linda started stiring again from the closet.

You walk back over to Seunghyun and show him the map. You sit down and Seunghyun hurridly sits beside you. You scan the map, tracing patterns with your index finger for a few moments and then your eyes brighten.

"This is our destination!" You clap, pointing to the technology room on the map.

"Why would we go there?" Seunghyun asked scratching his head.

"I don't know maybe we can turn on the news and see whats happening," You reply coldly knocking him in the head again.

Seunghyun rubs his head while you fold up the map and stick it in your back pocket.

"UGGHHHHHHHHH," the zombie boy moaned.

"Are you kidding me?" You shout at the boy who was now 7 feet away from you.

'We have been sitting here planning our escape for 30 minutes and its still in the same spot." You silentley say to Seunghyun.

"Huuuuuuugggggggmmmmmmhhhhhh?" the zombie confusedly groaned.

"I move faster than you in my sleep," you taunted him.

Seunghyun started laughing heartily.

"Alright lets get back to the plan," you quickly say turning back to Seunghyun.

"Tech room," he recited.

"Yeah and what all do we know about these things." You ask thinking aloud.

"They are zombies that are trying to eat us," Seunghyun said silentey not wanting to get hit again.

"NO.....there is probably a logical explantaion for this," you clear your throat "they cant be zombies its impossible th-," Seunghyun quickly interupts you.

"Nothings impossible," He proclamied.

"You gonna sprinkle some pixie dust over us now?" you hiss

Seunghyun's face held a bewildered expression as you shook your head.

"Before I was interupted all we kno-,"

"UUUGGGHHHHHH," the zombie moaned now 4 feet away.

"Would you SHHHUUUUTTT UUPPPPP! you snap loudly at the zombie.

You walk up to him and hold the drum stick in his face.

"If you say or moan one more thing I promise you I w-,"

"HHHHUUUUUMMMMGGGGG," The zombie frantically moaned trying to claw its way to you.

"Thats it, how do you kill these things again?" You question Seunghyun.

"D-dd-aa-m-a-ge-t-t-h-e h-e-ea-d." Seunghyun nervously answered.

"Thats what I thought," you reply back and you swiftly knock the zombie in the head,maybe a few more times then nessacary (hey you were frustrated). You drag the uncouncious thing to the closet and unlock the door. Linda began to wildly growl at you, gnashing her teeth.

"Shutup before you end up like him too," you snap while throwing the thing and Linda back in the closet and locking it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello My Choclate Covered Bon Bons,

I deeply apologize for the short update, but I think I'm having a bit of writers block (I shouldnt be writing two diff fanfics at the same time) I promise the next update will be better :)

And to my lovley subbies

waitAminute

1995dark

and

Pomagranite

Thankyew kindly :))!!!!!!!

P.S. Btw put up a pic of Seunghyun lol I'm pretty sure everyone is tried of tototro :P

~Yours truely Ringo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello My Choclate Covered Bon Bons,

I updated again haha I'm actually starting to really like this story :) I find myself saying " I wonder whats going to happen next" but then I relize I'm the writer lol

And to my lovley subbies

waitAminute

1995dark

and

Pomagranite

Thankyew kindly :))!!!!!!!

~Yours truely Ringo