It's Monday

When Zombies Invade School!!!!!

Your mom frantically bursts through your door and starts shaking you wildly.

"WAKE UP  you  YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!"

"MmmmmmmOoooooooommmmmmmm its daylight savings you forgot to set your clock back," You hiss sleepily.

"Ohhhhh yeah.......I forgot," Mom smiled scratching her head , "I'm sorry muffin," mom sighs "Well you can still get up anyway so you will have enough time to get ready and I can make you a big breakfast with all kinds of food and......" Mom trails off out of your room.

You groggily get out of bed, strecth, scratch your head and make your way to the bathroom.

"Uhhmmmggmmmm," you groan to yourself while you begin brushing your teeth.

"Ohhhhhh you breakfast is ready come and get it," Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Uhhggmmmm," You yell back with your mouth full of toothbrush.

"You are always so articulate in the morning dear," Mom happily yells back.

Once you brush your teeth and put on your uniform you go downstairs and start eating breakfast while mom is watching the news.

"Now lets go to Tom," The "charasmatic" weather man winked, slicing his barley visible hair back and the image switched to a middle aged man who was also slightley bald. His voice came out slow and very plain, almost like a bowl of tastless porridge.

" -sigh- T h e r e s e e m s t o b e s o m e r e p o r t s o f p e o p l e t r y i n g t o b i t e o t h e r -sigh- p e o p l-" You couldn't take another word of this guy, and you quickly change the channel to something more appropriate, sesame street.

"The letter of the day is Z for ZOMBIE," Big Bird shuddered wiggling all of his maccaroni colored fathers.

You got so into Sesame Street that you didnt relize it was time to actually leave to school. Your phone buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed some more.

"This better be important," you sigh as you slide the arrow across your phone to answer it.

"C'mon I'm outside," Minzy boomed form the other line.

"But Elmos World just statred," You scowled.

"It's on youtube for crying out loud watch it later and hurry up I'm not gonna run late because of you again," Minzy scolded.

"Ahh aliright here I come," You hastily say pressing the red END button on the screen of your phone.

"Bye Bye dear, " Mom waves .

"Bye Mom," you wave back while opening the door. Mom goes to the door and waves goodbye to Minzy too.

"Don't trust strangers, if it looks like a and talks like a its probably just a pigeon, they are very abundant in this area," Mom smiles.

"Or maybe just a ," you sneer.

"Oh.......well i suppose that works too," Mom beamed before waving and closing the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note

Hello My Lovley Cherry Blossoms,

Yeah I don't k now, i think zombies are kinda fun to write about lol and you don't see many weird things like this on this website so yah lol if you didn't notice it was supposed to be funny -sigh- I know i fail at comedy but I think on a situation like zombies comedy makes everything better!

~ Yours Truely Ringo <3