Their Encounter

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]WILL IT BLOOM?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 5 - Their Encounter[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]“I love you.”

Kyuhyun gasped in shock as he woke up when he dreamt of his past that he wanted to forget. He shut his eyes in pain as he wiped away his cold sweats with a handkerchief. He panted as he hissed when his ears were buzzing. “Why is it still haunting me?” Kyuhyun said as he stared at his fingers that were trembling.


Kyuhyun sighed as he took a bite from his plate. He couldn’t sleep well last night because of the dream. “Master, you have a letter from Xiumin.” Banri stepped inside as he handed Kyuhyun a letter. Kyuhyun raised one of his eyebrows as he took the letter. Why would Xiumin write him a letter? He then took out the letter from the envelope. His hand started to shake as he read through the letter. “Are you alright?” Banri asked as he looked at Kyuhyun, worried. Kyuhyun just shook his head and told Banri to leave him alone.

Siwon is back.

Kyuhyun clutched the letter as he stared at the word ‘Siwon’. He groaned as he covered his face with his hands. Why? Why must he make me miserable again? He thought as he tore the letter into pieces.


Kingdom Yeo
The Palace
“Siwon? I thought he was dead?” Jongin frowned as he sighed. Kyuhyun just stood there as he had a pained expression planted on his face. “Kyuhyun……” Jongin said as he stared at Kyuhyun with a worried expression. Sehun and Baekhyun just kept quiet. They knew that Kyuhyun was the person that was most affected by this.

Choi Siwon. The man who betrayed his own Kingdom.

“Since he’s back, Qing will be more powerful than us……” Baekhyun said as he sighed. “But how do you knew about it?” Baekhyun asked as he stared at Kyuhyun.

“My friend wrote me a letter.” Kyuhyun replied.

Baekhyun frowned as he asked, “Can it be trusted?” Jongin rolled his eyes as his older brother was being noisy again. “Kyu- Ouch!” Baekhyun yelled in pain when Chanyeol smacked his head.

“Chanyeol! How was it? Is it true?” Jongin quickly walked towards Chanyeol when Chanyeol was back from the morning court. Chanyeol nodded his head as he glanced over at Kyuhyun. “Siwon had joined forces with Zhou Mi. They might attack us soon.” Chanyeol said as he stared at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had his fists tightened but his expression was still soft. You can tell that he was not able to get angry.

“The King said that he will give them the most beautiful maiden. Too bad, Park Chanyeol. Your sister is going to be sent away to the crown prince of Qing.” Chanyeol clenched his fists tightly in anger when he heard someone laughing, evilly. He turned around as he glared at the man that was grinning as he fanned himself with a fan.

“Kibum… You better run now before I turn your face into sludge.” Chanyeol said as he smiled at Kibum. What will he do? Of course, run. Kibum quickly ran away when Chanyeol approached him with a fist. He didn’t dare to mess with Chanyeol. After Kibum disappeared from their sight, Chanyeol sighed as he squatted down.

“Chanyeol….is it true?” Sehun asked as he pulled Chanyeol up. Chanyeol didn’t say anything. No response mean that it’s true so, the others didn’t bother to say anything.


Official’s Park Household
“I’m sorry Eunji. We couldn’t do anything to help you.” Eunji nodded her head as she listened to her father and older brother. She didn’t cry nor get angry. She understand that she will need to sacrifice herself.

“I understand, Father. I will go.” Eunji said as she smiled. Chanyeol cried as he hugged Eunji. Eunji just smiled as she patted Chanyeol’s back. She wanted to cry. She wanted to curse the god for giving her such a cruel fate. She wanted to yell out the word ‘why’ but she couldn’t. She must flattered Zhou Mi in order to save the Kingdom.

Eunji gently wiped away her tears as she stood in front of a carriage. She smiled as she gave her family a final hug. “I will go and visit you soon!” Chanyeol sobbed as he patted Eunji’s head. Eunji nodded her head and smiled as she stepped into the carriage. She waved to her family as they were getting further away from her. When their voices disappeared into the air, Eunji sniffed as tears fell.

“Eunji!” Eunji jumped in shock when Junmyeon pulled away the cloth that was on him. Junmyeon had been hiding as he covered himself with a huge cloth.

“Why are you here?” Eunji said as she asked.

“I know that you will be lonely so, I followed you.” Junmyeon said as he smiled. Eunji cried as she hugged Junmyeon. She was thankful that someone was there for her, at least.

Kingdom Qing
The Palace
Zhou Mi’s Room
“Like I said, I’m not interested in the most beautiful maiden that you are talking about!” Zhou Mi rolled his eyes as he hissed. He don’t have the time to think about woman. He only have time to think about the throne and plans to destroy Yifan. “What’s so funny?” Zhou Mi said as he glared at Siwon.

Siwon laughed as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter