Confused

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Encounters[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 2 - Confused[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]"Junmyeon! Junmyeon! Play with me, please?" Junmyeon chuckled as he ruffled his younger brother's head. His brother was blinking at him with his huge, innocent eyes which Junmyeon was weak at. 

"Of course, my prince." Junmyeon smiled as he stood up from his chair. He would do anything for his brother even if he needed to put down his assignments. The siblings were running as they played. Bright and broad smiles were planted on their faces as laughter filled the garden. Nothing can be more happy than that. 


"Suho...Suho......" Junmyeon opened his eyes slowly as a drop of tear rolled down from his cheeks. He sniffed as he stared at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun squinted as he frowned because he was worried about Junmyeon.

Junmyeon touched the corner of his eyes slightly and realized that he had been crying in his sleep. As morning hit the day, Kyuhyun came in to check Junmyeon but to witnessed the beautiful young man crying. Junmyeon didn't wanted to worry Kyuhyun so he just shook his head and smiled at Kyuhyun as he said calmly. "I'm fine. It's just a nightmare."


Junmyeon was sweating heavily when the servants were dressing him up. He could never understand how the people from the olden era survived through these heavy and thick clothings. "Why can't I wear the one I wore yesterday?" Junmyeon asked as he wanted to wear what he wore yesterday. 

The servants all shook their head together and answered, "Young master, you should not wear that if you are going out." Junmyeon raised one of his eyebrows as he thought, What's the difference?

Junmyeon sighed heavily as he now knew what's the difference between the one he wore yesterday and the one he wore now. The one that he wore yesterday was meant to wear at home, and the one he wore now was a formal hanbok. "The weather is so warm." Junmyeon complaint as he wiped away his sweat. 

"It's been a long time since you wear this." Junmyeon gazed at his servant, Banri as he grinned at him. 

"How long?" 

"2 years?" 

"Oh......" Junmyeon nodded his head as he listened to Banri. "Two years? Was he just stuck at home all time? Weird......This Suho person is weird." Junmyeon mumbled as he shook his head with a puzzled expression on his face. "How do I look?" Junmyeon asked as he gazed at Banri.

Banri just smiled shyly as he answered, "You are really handsome, young master." Junmyeon scratched he back of his neck as a tint of pink can be seen on his cheeks. He flustered from the compliment. "The ladies will definitely fall for you when you go out later." Banri giggled as he whispered to Junmyeon.

As what Banri expected, all eyes were on Junmyeon as he walked swiftly on the street. A group of young ladies stared at Junmyeon in awe and their hearts were racing. Junmyeon didn't noticed the stares as he continued the talk with Banri. "Ah!" The group of young ladies squeled when Junmyeon was smiling gently as he talked to Banri. "I had never seen someone so gorgeous and striking!" Junmyeon looked over to their direction when he heard screams coming from their way. The young ladies all blushed as they stared at Junmyeon dreamily. 

"Why are you screaming? Are you alright?" Junmyeon asked as he spoke in a soft and warm tone. 

"AHHHHH!!!!" Junmyeon shuddered from the sight when they started to scream at him. He was confused about what's going on with the ladies that were dressed extravagantly. He tilted his head to the side as he saw some servants following behind the ladies. He nodded his head as he knew that they were daughters from rich households, not like he was interested in any of it. 

Banri quickly pulled Junmyeon away when the crowd started to gather. "Young master, let's go!" 


"Girls are scary." Banri sighed in relief as he wiped away his sweat. Junmyeon breathe heavily as he leaned his back towards the wall. He sat down as he was tired from all the running. He was even tired because wearing thick and heavy clothings during summer was really uncomfortable. 

Junmyeon looked up at the sky as he sat beside Banri. He stared at the moving clouds as he thought about his younger brother. He felt like crying when the cutie's face appeared in his mind. Even though he had made the decision to live as Suho, but he was not ready for it. He wanted to go back. He desperately wanted it but, that's impossible after all his failed attempts on 'killing himself'. Just when Junmyeon was deep in his thought, he was shocked by a loud and sharp scream. 

"HELP! HELP!" Junmyeon quickly got up as he ran towards the direction of where the scream came from. He couldn't ignored it when someone was calling for help. 

"Young master, wait!" Banri yelled as he ran behind Junmyeon.


Eunji was the most beautiful woman in Kingdom Yeo. She was the daughter of a famous official who served the king. She was cheerful and kind, unlike others. She had a lot of suitors due to her beauty but, they were all rejected as she wanted someone who would cherish and love her even when she was ugly. She had been seeking for her ideal man for so long until she felt like giving up. 

Her parents usually forced her to attend banquets but she always managed to get away from it. Forcing her to attend banquets was already bad but, they even forced her to marry a stranger. "Mother, I declined." Eunji said as she took down all her accessories. She was gritting her teeth as her mother shook her head at her stubborn daughter.

"Eunji, this is for the sake of our household." 

"Mother, do you know that he was just after me because of my face?"

"Eunji....please-" 

"I refused."

After refusing her mother, she ran out from the room as quick as possible to get away from the wedding. Her mother sighed heavily as she hold her head. "What a stubborn girl." 


Eunji panted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter