Prologue

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Back to the past[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Love Disputes - Prologue[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]The battlefield was cold, with the wind howling past me. I was a middle person to this war which I never wished for it to be happen. "Suho, which side are you on?" I looked up at the person which I cherished so much. His eyes were trembling as he knew that I will not go to him. "I......" I halted as he gave me a sad gaze. The air was hazy with so many soldiers surrounded. "Suho is on our side." I bit my lower lip as someone behind me, spoke. 

"Suho...don't tell me that....." 

"Prince Yifan, it's not like what you think!" I tried to hold back my tears as I looked up to the man on the horse. He stared at me with his slanted eyes. "....Why are you speaking to me formally?" 

"Get ready for battle!!" I shuddered when he yelled at his fellow soldiers. No....No.... Tears started to form in my eyes when the smell of blood hit me. My hands started to tremble as eleven of them, who are important to me, were fighting against each other. 

                                                             


Junmyeon yawned as he woke up from his dreamland. He scratched the back of his head and looked at his alarm clock. He stood up while staggering to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. 

Today was the day of his audition for SM Entertainment. He had been practicing his singing for hours everyday so that he won't be rejected. Junmyeon wore a white collar shirt with a slim black pants which hugged his thigh lines perfectly. He combed his hair and styled it until it looked decent. 

After preparing, Junmyeon walked outside and locked his door. "I'm so tired." He murmured to himself when he was still feeling sleepy. "Hey Junmyeon! Do you want me to give you a ride?" Junmyeon turned around and saw his best friend in a car. That's when Junmyeon sighed in relief because he don't need to squeeze in the crowd in the subway. 

"Thank you Jaehyun." Junmyeon thanked as he jumped into Jaehyun's car. 

"Auditioning today?" Junmyeon nodded as Jaehyun asked. "Hwaiting!" Junmyeon smiled tiredly as Jaehyun wished him good luck. His eyes were on the verge of shutting because he was lacking of sleep. Then, Junmyeon slowly drifted to his dreamland but, it did not last long as Jaehyun was singing so loudly. Junmyeon sighed and opened his eyes. He can't sleep from the noise Jaehyun made. 

"Jaehyun-ah, can you focus while driving?" Junmyeon frowned when his best friend was so immersed in singing along to SHINee's Sherlock. Junmyeon sighed again when his friend did not answered him. This was the one thing he was scared of. Jaehyun will never pay attention once he started singing. Which was why he got into many accidents but, those were minor accidents. 

"Hey! Jaehyun!" Junmyeon raised his voice when Jaehyun ran through the red light. Jaehyun did not realized that Junmyeon was calling to him. "JAEHYUN!" Junmyeon smacked Jaehyun when he saw a truck coming to their way. Jaehyun finally snapped out of it from Junmyeon's smack but it was too late. 

Junmyeon gasped in pain when the truck hit the car. The glass shattered and gave a huge blow to Junmyeon's head. Blood was flowing down from his head as he moaned in pain. He tried to reach for the door but he couldn't moved his hand due the glass shreds stuck in them. Junmyeon tried to get up but he was stopped by a huge pain coming from his stomach. He hissed when he touched the huge cut on his stomach. 

Why did something like this happened to me? Junmyeon thought as he looked at his unconscious friend. He should have avoided this accident if he take the subway. "Someone....." Junmyeon called out as unconsciousness began to hit him. Am I going to die so soon......? Junmyeon thought as he shut his eyes.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter