Enemies Everywhere

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SIWON[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 4 - Enemies Everywhere[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]"Don't let him set foot in the palace!" Zhou Mi widened his eyes in rage as he yelled at his guards. The guards quickly bowed to him as they proceed to carry out the crown prince’s request. Zhou Mi bit his thumb as he clutched his pants. That person shall never set foot in the palace. He will kill him if he interfere again.


Kingdom Yeo
Seon Mountain
“Tao! Prince Yifan summoned you back to the palace!” Chen panted heavily when he finally found the man that he was looking for. Tao just groaned as he lied on the ground. He was fed up with political issues in the palace. He just wanted to live his life in peace.

“Tell him that I’m not interested.” Tao answered.

“General!”

“Don’t call me that. I’m not the general anymore.” Tao said as he stood up and walked into his own built house. Chen clicked on his tongue when Tao ignored him. He had completely lost his patience to this panda so he followed Tao inside and pushed him. Tao lost his balance for a while but he quickly turned around and blocked an upcoming kick with his arm. “Don’t force me to fight you, Chen.” Tao said as he tilted his head side to side, cracking the joints.

Chen was already in a fighting position. That was the only way. “I won’t fight you if you go back with me.” Tao sighed as he shook his head.

“I won’t fight you. Just go-” Tao gasped when a punch glanced his chin. Noticing that it was a feint, Tao grabbed the second punch with his palm as he groaned. It’s been a long time since he fought against someone. “Chen, seriously?” Tao hissed in pain when Chen suddenly gave him a kick in the stomach. Tao was actually holding back. He didn’t want to hurt Chen so, all he can do was just defensing himself from the punches and kicks. After a long time of attacking without stopping, Chen finally gave in.

Tao sighed as he reached his hand out to Chen. “What happened?”

“Prince Yifan wanted to kill the crown prince.”

Tao stared at Chen, looking puzzled. From what he recalled, Yifan was not a person who would kill his brother unless Zhou Mi really did something bad to him. “Let me guess, something happened to Prince Luhan or Prince Yixing?” Tao asked.

Chen nodded his head and said, “The King ordered Prince Luhan to assassinate Prince Sehun.”

“What? Did the King just ordered Luhan to kill? And what’s with him wanting to kill the stubborn prince of Kingdom Yeo?” Tao frowned as he exclaimed. Chen just sighed as he crossed his arms.

“What’s worse was that Prince Luhan failed his mission and was tortured, really badly. Prince Yifan even begged the King in front of every officials but, the King did not care. Which was why Prince Yifan planned to rebel.” Chen said as he looked sad. He was there when the guards tortured Luhan. He couldn’t do anything to help him.

Hearing what Chen said, Tao went inside his house and took out a paper and a calligraphy brush. “Give this to him. I’ll be back in three days.” Tao said as he handed Chen a sealed letter. Chen then stared at Tao, looking confused.

“Why three days?” Chen asked.

Tao hissed in annoyance and said, “I have my own issues to settle before I proceed my way to settle your political issues. Do you understand?” Chen nodded his head lightly and smiled at Tao. Tao returned with a forceful smile before shutting his door.



Kingdom Qing
The Palace
“Chen, how was it?” Yifan stood up from his chair when he saw Chen. Chen just handed Yifan the letter that was given by Tao. Yifan then opened the letter to see what’s inside.

His real mother lived in a village at Nanbei and I had confirmed her identity. Make sure you get to her before the hot-tempered idiot did. For Prince Luhan’s situation, I had informed Xiao Xiang about it. He will be released by now when the letter reaches you.

Remember to burn this letter after you read it.

Yifan smirked. He finally found out Zhou Mi’s weakness. “Yifan! Yifan! They released Luhan! Let’s go to him!” Yixing ran into Yifan’s room when he was informed by Xiumin that Luhan was released. Yifan just nodded his head and ordered Xiumin to Yixing.

“I’ll go there after I finished my work. Xiumin, I’ll leave Yixing to you.” Xiumin bowed to Yifan and walked out with Yixing after that. Yifan sighed in relief because Luhan was finally released. He really need to thank Tao for helping him, once again.

Yifan snarled as his the corner of his lips curled up. “What can you do now, Zhou Mi?” Yifan said as he threw the letter into the fire.


Zhou Mi slapped one of his guards when he got the news of Luhan getting released from the prison. “I told you to beat him until he is dead!” Zhou Mi slapped him again and kicked his stomach. The guard knelt down and apologized to Zhou Mi while trembling. He was done. He angered the crown prince.

“If you don’t want to see your mother’s corpse, you better kill him when Yifan was not looking.” Zhou Mi sneered as he grabbed the guard by his cheek. The guard quickly obeyed Zhou Mi when he threatened him. He knew it well that the crown prince mean it. “Now that’s a good boy. I look forward to the good news.” Zhou Mi smiled.

After the guard left, Zhou Mi shouted and kicked his table. He was furious because Yifan had once became his stepping stone to the throne. He grabbed his own head as he yelled, furiously. “I’m not done with you! I will definitely kill you and everyone precious to you!”

“You can’t do anything if you are angry like this, Zhou Mi.” Zhou Mi looked up when he heard a familiar voice. His eyes soon brightened when it was someone he missed, a lot.

“Siwon? You are back?” Siwon laughed when Zhou Mi stared at him with an unbelievable expression on his face. He then nodded his head and handed Zhou Mi a letter. “What is this?” Zhou Mi asked. Siwon just smiled and gestured him to read it.

Zhou Mi clutched the letter tightly as he read through everything without missing a single word. “Yu Heng! Get ready for a trip to Nanbei!” Zhou Mi called his right-hand man to prepare his horse for a trip to Nanbei. He smirked as he murmured, “Let’s see who will be the final winner, Yifan.”



Kingdom Yeo
Gyeoul Street
“I had been curious about something, Eunji.” Junmyeon asked. Eunji just blinked at him as she walked beside him. “What is Qing? I heard that from Kyuhyun but I don’t understand it.” Junmyeon said as he recalled the conversation between Kyuhyun and Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter