Prelude

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Kill[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 3 - Prelude[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]“What did you just said?” Yifan widened his eyes in anger when Xiumin informed him that Prince Sehun was still alive. Yifan clenched both his fists tightly as he flipped the table in front of him. Xiumin shuddered from the sight and quickly lowered his head with the other servants.


Just before that day, the third prince of Kingdom Qing made a huge mistake. He was ordered by his father, which was the King to assassinate one of the princes of Kingdom Yeo. The prince was good-natured by heart so, he declined his father’s request but that only earned him deadly punishments. He was crying as he begged his father not to hit him with the wooden rod anymore but the King was ruthless. He just threw a question to the prince, “If you wished for it to be stop, you should go and kill Prince Sehun.” The prince had no choice. He accepted it to save himself.

After the session of morning court was over, Yifan quickly ran over to his brother’s side and examined his bruises carefully. He couldn’t understand the King at all. The King knew it best that which prince was capable of killing and which prince wasn’t. Looking at how painful his brother was, he carried him back to his room as fast as possible. While Yifan was carrying him, he could felt that his brother was breathing weakly. His heart tightened seeing his brother suffering. He couldn’t bear to see him like this.

“Luhan…are you sure you are fine?” Yifan cupped Luhan’s face as he looked at him with a pained expression. Luhan just shook his head.

Luhan could understand why did the King ordered him to kill. He knew the reason. It was one of the way for him to die without dirtying his own hands. From that day he was born, the King never looked at him lovingly. Just because he was an illegitimate child. “The three of us share the same fate.” Luhan snarled as his expression darken.

Yifan gently brushed his hand against Luhan’s hair and shook his head, “No, we don’t. I trained myself to be a killing machine so that I could protect you and Yixing. I would never want you to dirty your hands. I should be the one doing all the dirty jobs.” The fate of these three brothers was cruel. Or rather, reality was cruel. The moment when they were given life, they were targeted by the other princes that was born to wealthy and powerful family.

“It’s okay, Yifan. I don’t want to burden you. If I don’t do my part properly, father will definitely kill the three of us.” Luhan said, his voice trembled. He was in the same situation as Yixing. The both hated to solve problems with violence. But what makes them so different was that, Yixing was loved by everyone even though his mother was not of a person with good status. Just because Yixing was smarter and more talented than Luhan, the treatment that Luhan always received was tyrannical. He wanted to hate Yixing. He wanted to, but, he couldn’t because he was always saved by Yixing’s kindness. He swore that he would protect the two with his life on the line.

“It was definitely the crown prince!” Yifan enraged when the smirking face of the crown prince appeared on his mind. Luhan quickly covered Yifan’s mouth with his hands and gestured him to tone down his volume. Yifan was struggling because he wanted to shout so badly. Luhan frowned and pointed at a direction.

“The crown prince always had someone shadowing us.” Luhan whispered to Yifan as they glanced at the direction where a suspicious shadow can be seen. “We need to pretend to talk about the assassination.” Yifan nodded his head as Luhan let go of him.


On the day of his journey, Luhan was sweating nervously, his hands trembling in fear. He couldn’t even kill an insect, how could he possibly lay his hands on Prince Sehun? “Your highness. If you don’t want to kill him yourself, I can do it for you.” Luhan looked up at his bodyguard and forced himself to shake his head.

“Chen, I’m really fine.” Luhan grinned as he patted the shoulder of his bodyguard. He was not the type to give up easily when it comes to protecting Yifan and Yixing. Chen just nodded his head and kept his eyes on Luhan all time. Yixing had been bugging him to protect Luhan with tears so, he had no choice but to stare at Luhan.


Kingdom Yeo
The room of Crown Prince Jongin
“I can’t believe that Zhou Mi actually sent a letter telling us that someone will assassinate one of us tonight.” Jongin laughed as he read through a letter that he was holding. Sehun just hissed in annoyance as he ignored Jongin. He hated to hear anything related to political issues. He just wanted to enjoy his life peacefully. But he had to thank god because he was not the crown prince.

Chanyeol tilted his head to the side when Jongin handed him the letter. He squinted his eyes as he read through the words difficultly. He cursed himself for not studying when he was young. “I think this was a trap.” Chanyeol said after reading everything. Jongin raised one of his eyebrows and smiled at Chanyeol.

“Oh? Tell me the reason.”

“First of all, Zhou Mi is the crown prince of Kingdom Qing which was our enemy. Secondly, it doesn’t make sense that he would help us when the assassin was sent by their King. Lastly, he dislike you, crown prince Jongin.” Chanyeol explained everything that was on his mind to Jongin. Jongin just hummed as he listened to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was waiting for Jongin to say something but Jongin just sighed as he smiled at him. “You are correct about the facts but, let me ask you a question.” Chanyeol just nodded his head as he paid full attention to Jongin.

“Besides hating me, who else did he hate? He probably hated him more.”

“The second prince?”

Jongin clapped his hands and smiled. Chanyeol scratched the back of his head as he couldn’t understand what he meant. What does the letter had to do with the second prince? Just then, a sudden thought came into his mind. “The assassi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter