Living as Suho

Love Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Accepting it[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 1 - Living as Suho[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3] Junmyeon flipped around on the bed. He desperately wanted to go back to his own body. He kind of hated it when they called him by Suho. He couldn't fall asleep because he missed his family and his friends so much. His eyes got teary while thinking about them. He was scared because he was all alone with strangers in this unfamiliar era. Should I trust Kyuhyun? That was all he could think about.

"When did I fell asleep?" Junmyeon opened his heavy eyelids slowly when the sunlight shone on him. He rubbed his eyes and stared at the window. He sighed when his body was aching as the pillow was quite hard. "Suho, can I come in?" Junmyeon turned around and glanced at the door when someone knocked on it. He stood up from the bed and walked swiftly towards the door. 

"How was your sleep, my little brother?" Kyuhyun smiled as he ruffled Junmyeon's head. Junmyeon blushed slightly because no one had ever pampered him like Kyuhyun. He just nodded as he lowered his head to hide his flustered face. Kyuhyun gave Junmyeon a light hug and hold his hand. "Suho......" Kyuhyun gazed at Junmyeon with his sad eyes. He was sad that his younger brother forgot about him. Suho had always been his precious brother and he loved him more than anyone else. 

Junmyeon stayed quiet. He did not wanted to utter a word, because he thought that it might hurt Kyuhyun more. Kyuhyun caressed Junmyeon's face and stared at him. Junmyeon suddenly had the urge to cry when Kyuhyun's sad eyes met his. What he felt from Kyuhyun's eyes were not fake. Kyuhyun really loved Suho wholeheartedly. Junmyeon tried to hold back his tears. He was even jealous about Suho for having such a good brother. 

Kyuhyun gave Junmyeon a warm smile when he noticed the sign of tears in Junmyeon's eyes. He moved his hand to Junmyeon's eye corner and gently wiped away the tears with his thumb. "Don't cry my little brother, it's my fault that you are suffering." Even though Junmyeon had only knew Kyuhyun from yesterday, but his felt that his heart and mind were slowly going to Kyuhyun. 

"I promised to be your good little brother." Junmyeon said as he sobbed. He was emotional because Kyuhyun had been showering him with lots of love which made him felt that someone was still there for him in this foreign land. By the mean time, Junmyeon should just lived the life of Suho. 

Kyuhyun hugged Junmyeon and gently patted his back. "I will always be there to help you."

Kingdom of Qing
The Prefecture of Wu
Yifan growled as he kicked one of the servants. The other servants quickly knelt on the floor begging for mercy. He threw the teacup on the floor and yelled, "Who was the one who poisoned Yixing?" Yifan grabbed a male servant by his neck and glared at him. He was so mad that small veins can be seen on his forehead. The male servant trembled as he moaned painfully. "No one is going to tell the truth?" Yifan glared at all of the servants that were kneeling down on the floor. 

"Yifan....I'm fine." Yixing staggered into the room while trying to speak. Yifan's expression soften when his younger brother walked into the room. He quickly walked towards Yixing and touched his forehead. Yifan frowned when Yixing's face and lips were so pale and he had been sweating cold sweats. "It's my fault for not being alert. I knew that the tea tasted odd but I still sent it into my mouth......" Yixing said as he breathe weakly. His condition will be bad if Yifan didn't noticed that the inner cup was coated with powder from azalea flowers. 

"Prince Wu, I found the culprit!" Yifan's expression darkened when Xiumin threw a man on the floor. Yifan smirked and walked towards the man. He kicked him in the stomach which caused the man to cough out blood.

Yifan was the second prince of Kingdom Qing. He was blessed with intelligence, bravery and dominance. He greatly respects the crown prince even though the crown prince tried to get rid of him many times. He was born with a handsome face which made the females swoon for him. He was also known as the Evil and Dark Prince by the people of Qing. Everyone was scared of him because of his ruthlessness and the fact that he killed those who tried to hurt his brothers in a manner that a normal hum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter