Love at first kiss [Chanyeol]

EXO one-shots

Today had been a horrible day and you are more than happy to let go of everything the very second you step into the house party that you initially didn’t want to go to.
Why? Parties aren’t usually your scene, but you really need a drink. No, you need drinks. Plural.
Dressed in some nice fitting jeans and a simple, loose fitted, black tee you walk in with your best friend by your side. She is even more of a homebody than you and yet she was more excited to go than you could ever be.
Maybe it is because her all time crush was going to be there and she kept telling you that this was her time to shine, maybe it was because she started drinking at ten am because the whole damn week was horrible for her.
Either way, she isn’t sober and you are too sober.
You badly need a drink.
While “ya homegirl” is already mingling with everyone she knows, you sneak off to get yourself something strong to get on her level. You sneak into the kitchen where a small group of stoners is gathered around a big bowl of chips. You can barely pass them, but you manage to get to the drinks.
You look from bottle to bottle, but you just can’t figure out what you should mix to get yourself drunk instead of hanging above a toilet bowl.
A sudden feeling of being watched flashes over you. You look up and find a tall guy leaned against the fridge. His clothes give you a vintage vibe, but he looks like a model. A model with big ears, not that you mind. It’s actually kind of cute.
Strangely enough, he seems to not be drinking. He’s holding a coke bottle instead of a red cup. And then your eyes meet. A smirk appears on his lips.
Hey beautiful, mind spending some time with me?‘ You must admit he makes you curious. You think you’ve seen him somewhere before, but you don’t know anything about him.
‘Give me a reason to,‘ you say daring. It makes you feel kind of y and desired to play a little bit of “hard to get.“ He takes a few steps closer, putting his drink down. When he stands right in front of you, you realize how tall he actually is. He’s basically towering over you.
‘Because this is not your scene, you know no one here, and your friend is too drunk to introduce you to people,‘ he says. His voice is so low, so attractive. You make up your mind fairly quickly. Not just because you’ve had a day, but because you feel like having an adventure.
‘Let’s go,‘ you say, grabbing his hand and running out of there with him. He quickly catches up and shows you to a motorcycle. He gets on and you get on the back, wrapping your arms around him.
‘Where to princess?‘ He asks. 
‘Anywhere,‘ you say. In the rear view mirror, you can see him smile at your comment.
‘As you wish,‘ he says and drives off.

After what feels like… you don’t really know what it felt like. You’ve completely lost your sense of time. Yeah, you could check your phone, if it hadn’t died the second you entered the house party.
You get off and look out over a beautiful beach.
‘You like it?‘ He asks as he gets off as well. You nod and run off, kicking your  shoes out on the way into the tide. The water feels good on your legs and through your soaked jeans. The guy laughs and runs after you, picking you up and twirling you around like you weigh less than a feather.
‘So what’s your name?‘ You ask when he finally puts you back on your feet. He chuckles.
‘I guess we never did proper introductions, did we?‘ You shake your head. ‘I’m Park Chanyeol, your future boyfriend,‘ he jokes.
Then why haven’t you kissed me yet?‘ You joke back, but to your surprise, his lips land on yours. A warm feeling spreads in your stomach and you don’t want his lips to leave yours. Your hands snake onto his neck, pulling him closer. His hands around your waist.
When your lips part, you are both breathless. He stares into your eyes with so much passion, as if it’s the most wonderful thing he’ll ever do. And honestly, you think you might’ve fallen in love and you wonder: “Is there something like ‘love at first kiss’?“