Day off [Sehun]

EXO one-shots

‘So what do you want to do today?’ She asks. We are both just staring at the ceiling, neither of us feeling like getting out of bed and yet we do want to do something.
Today is a very special day. Today is one of the little days we are both completely free. She doesn’t have work and I don’t have practice, which means she spend the night at my place. We planned this day full a few days ago, but now that it actually came, we are both too lazy and tired to get out of bed.
‘Well for starters we have to walk Vivi,’ I say. She groans loudly and turns over so that she’s resting her head on my chest and her arm over my body.
‘You do it, it’s your dog,’ she says lowly.
‘Okay, but you’ll have to let go of me,’ I reply.
‘Sorry Sehun, can’t do,’ she says and I can see the grin on her face grow.
‘Then maybe I should tickle you?’ I suggest. She jumps off me and out of bed.
‘Hell no, let’s just walk the dog,’ she says, making me laugh. We get dressed together. She’s wearing some shorts and one of my sweaters. It makes her look so adorably small.
‘What’cha looking at?’ She asks with fake disgust on her face.
‘You’re adorable,’ I say and start walking towards her. Her face displays pure fear as she starts running from me. She knows what’s coming and she hates it (but also lowkey loves it, which is why she never runs fast when this happens).
Before she can run far, I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around. She starts kicking and laughing, hitting and laughing, smiling and laughing, until I let her down. Sadly for her, it’s not over. I grab her face, squish her cheeks together and press a small peck on her lips.
When I let go of her, she tries to hide her face in her sweater paws, but I know she’s blushing. She can’t hide anything from me, we’ve been together for too long.
‘Let’s just walk your stupid dog,’ she says and heads to the door, Vivi already barking and running with her happily. ‘Come on Vivi,’ she says excitedly in her dog-voice, ‘we’re going for a walk. Yeah, we’re going for a walk.’ She’s just riling the dog up, getting her more and more excited. I watch the whole scene from a small distance.
This is what I want my future to look like.
Just her, me, and Vivi. Going on walks, cooking together, just being together in general.
‘You coming?’ She asks and I catch myself staring. I nod and head out the door with her. ‘What were you thinking about?’ She asks when we get to the park.
‘Our future,’ I say plainly. She nods.
‘The whole “settling down” thing?’ I nod. We stay quiet for a while. I feel some words gather in my mouth.
‘Move in with me?’ She looks at me in shock and then lets out a chuckle. , I blew it. ‘What?’
‘Don’t get me wrong,’ she says, ‘I love you and all, but I’d rather have you move in with me so that we don’t have to worry about eight other guys walking around.’ I laugh and pull her into my chest, pressing a sweet kiss on her lips.
‘I love you.’
‘I love you too Sehun.’