Frustrated [Sehun x Kai]

EXO one-shots

‘I hate you.’ A chuckle leaves Chanyeol’s mouth.
'I know.’
'Why do you have to be older, it’s so unfair,’ Sehun whines out as he pushes a pillow onto his face to hide his red cheeks. Chanyeol sits down on the bed next to where Sehun is laying.
'Hey, I’ll still come over to bother you,’ he says, 'and it’s just a few more years.’ Sehun lets out a loud whine. 
'That’s too long!’ Chanyeol takes the pillow away from Sehun and smiles at him.
'Are you going to keep whining?’
'Yes,’ Sehun says stubbornly.
'Can you tone it down for twenty minutes and help me load my car?’ Sehun nods.


ing Chanyeol, just fcking leaving me like that, why the ’d that -, now I’m on my fcking own, what the,- he’s such an asswhipe,’ I cuss out under my breath as I do the dishes he left. Because of course he left the dishes. He’s lazy like that. I let out a sigh as I put the last thing away and let my head hang.
Chanyeol and I have spend the majority of our life together and now we suddenly split our ways. I could cry, but I’m not that kind of guy.
As I make my way to the living room, which is more like a small space with a couch crammed in there, the door gets unlocked. I frown and let out a loud whine. Not already. 
There’s shuffling, a lot of shuffling, a thud, and then a head perks around the corner. Two dead eyes stare at me. I recognize them. It’s Do Kyungsoo from music. He isn’t coming to live here right?
'Get off your and help your roommate get his stuff to his room,’ he snaps in a low tone. I nod, a bit overwhelmed by his presence.
I follow him to the hallway, only to be met with the most beautiful human being I have every seen. He looks like a real life teddybear, but hot. How is that possible?
'Earth to Sehun,’ Kyungsoo says, 'where is the room?’
'O-over here,’ I stutter and grab one of the suitcases as I show them the way. Kyungsoo helps get the stuff in the room and leaves as soon as he can, leaving me and the stranger behind. The HOT stranger. Why? 
'I’m Jongin,’ the stranger says with a big smile. I nod politely, but a bit absent.
'Sehun.’ I walk back to the couch in the living room that I so rudely had to leave behind and place my pretty little on it with no intention of leaving it for the upcoming few hours.
'Nice to meet you and I’m sorry for my friend. He isn’t a people person,’ Jongin explains and takes the other side of the couch, sticking to the side like glue. I guess that’s a bit of discomfort.
'I know, I follow the same classes as him.’ Jongin nods.
'What do you major in?’
'Music. You?’
'Dance.’ Of course he majors in dance. He looks like a goddamn angel and he can dance. Of ing course. Why is the world so cruel to me?
'Anyway, I had a few rules with my other roommate and I’ll write them down for you, give them to you tomorrow,’ I summarize, 'just read them and see if there’s anything you find unacceptable or something. Good night.’
'But-’ I close the door to my bedroom.


'Jongin!’ I storm to his room with the anger of a thousand fires. Jongin had forgotten to do the dishes for the so-maniest time. Now don’t take me for a petty roommate, take me for the pettiest roommate alive. We make rules, you don’t follow them, I sass you. But when you “forget” to do any of your chores for three ing months?! Then I’ll get angry.
But he isn’t in his room.
'What?’ I hear from behind me. I turn around to find Jongin dressed in just a towel around his waist. My head goes into overdrive, my cheeks turn bright red, my knees are shaking. Yes, I am very angry, but am I also lowkey in love with my roommate? Yes.
'Do your ing dishes,’ I mumble and walk past him, but I feel him grab my wrist and hold me in place.
'Sehun, are you feeling alright? Your whole face is red,’ Jongin says, oblivious to what is happening. I yank my arm loose.
'I’m fine,’ I snap at him.
'I’m not,’ he says, 'I’m sad.’
'And I’m not talking to you about feeling when you’re only wearing a towel,’ I say in return. Jongin takes a deep breath.
'I’m sad because my hot roommate keeps avoiding me and only comes to me when something I do frustrates him, so I have to keep avoiding my chores so he’ll talk to me.’ Well that took a turn. Now what do I do? Jongin looks at me with sparkles in his hopeful eyes. My chest is burning, my stomach is turning, but I think my face doesn’t show it.
'Will you finally do the dishes if I take you out for coffee?’ He lights up, a smile as bright as the sun on his face.
'I will.’