(Finale) Taste Of Love: Part 2

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm? What do you mean?" She asked with a curious look on her face.

"You're always one step ahead of me, Dahyun-ah." I said and tidied her head.

"Did it hurt?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Hurt? Hurt what?" She looks puzzled.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I said and chuckled.

"Yah, unnie~That's so cheesy~" She said and hit me lightly to hide her embarrasment.

She was clearly happy from the cheesy joke that I made.

"Yah, but seriously, I fell in love with you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You were like a gift from the gods~ You're such an attractive woman y'know?" " I confessed and gave a serious expression.

"Really? Not for me though." She said coldly.

"Yah! Unnie is getting angry." I took my arms of her and sulked.

"Wait unnie, don't be so quick to get mad~ Wait for me to finish~" She cheered me up with ageyo.

"Honestly, it wasn't until I got to spend time with you that I realised I really love the time and memories we shared. I didn't even knew I had fallen in so deep until we fought. Everyday, I would anticipate to see your smile and your clinginess." She explained.

I nodded my head and smiled at her. I pinched her cheeks.

Ahh...So that's how she felt this whole time.

"Ever since we fought, I realised how lonely I felt without your presence. Your presence is like a drug for me, I can't get enough. I realised if I wanted you to be a constant in my life, I need to do something to make you mine." She added and blushed.

I simply listened and nodded in understanding.

Me too...

"Did I told you?" She asked.

"Told me what?" I questioned.

"I really love the way you touch me and the skinship~" She said shyly

"You mean like this?" I said and move closer to her.

"Yeah, lik..."

I kissed her before she could even continue with her speech. I caught her off guard, like how she did earlier with me.

Score o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter