Chaeyoung and Dahyun

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Classroom 1A]

"Okay students, it's time for ice-breaker games. The main aim of these games are to make new friends with each other as you guys would be in the same class for 1 year. So, let's not waste any time and form groups!" Ms Flora announced.

I looked at Nayeon unnie to to signal her if she wanted to be a group together. She smiled and gladly obliged. We sat at the corner of the classroom, talking while waiting for the other students to join us.

Most preferably I wanted the blond hair girl to join us but she was swarmed by the other classmates due to her bubbly personality.

I was laughing at Nayeon unnie's jokes when a short hair girl came over to greet us.

"Annyeong unnies! Could I join your group?" She asked politely.

If I remember her name correctly, she's Chaeyoung right?

Chaeyoung. She's very cute and adorable with her hoodie. She was beside Dahyun when they both arrived to class. When she smiled at us, her dimples were really cute and I wanted to poke her cheeks.

"Sure! Why not? Chaeyoung right?" Nayeon unnie replied and welcomed her.

"Chaeng looks cute!" I exclaimed.

I was not one to keep compliments to myself when I found someone cute or pretty. I was pretty honest. And I like giving nicknames to people. I have really bad memory so some of these nicknames helped me alot.

"Kekeke don't mind her, she likes to give other people nicknames. She calls me Bunny-unnie because of my front tooths." Nayeon unnie explained while giggling.

''Bunny-unnie...That so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter