The Story: Part 2

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I initially wanted to...But you were avoiding and ignoring me all this time. I thought you didn't want to give me a chance. You looked so scary and I thought that maybe, just maybe it was better for things to be left this way.." I confessed with my head bowed down.

I could felt my tone trembling as I speak.

I felt so sorry towards her and couldn't face her because she was the one that was waiting this whole time, not me.

....

I lifted my head up, thinking she would be really pissed off with the fact that I took so long to apologise to her. It even felt more embarrassed because she was the one asked me out to talk. But when I looked up, she gave me the warmest smile ever.

Such sweet and gentle smile that I would do anything to protect and not hurt her anymore.

Like our roles were swapped, she walked over to gently caress my head. The way she my head made me wanted even more of her affection. I pulled her into my embrace again, this time because to show my joy and affection.

"Unnie...hajima...It's ticklish!" She exclaimed and giggled.

"Jinja?" I asked as I hugged her even harder.

It has been a really long time since I heard her cheerful and familar laughter, and the face she makes when she was really enjoying herself.

...

I wanted to properly apologise to Dahyun. I stopped and pulled us away from each other. We were staring at each other right in the eyes, only a gap separated us. She looked at me with curiosity, similar to a cat being intrigued. She was probably wondering what got into me suddenly.

...

"Unnie would like to apologise to you properly now. Mianhae, Dahyun-ah... Unnie knows she caused a lot of pain and suffering to you when everything happened. I also have been reflecting on my mistake and felt terrible over everything. " I explained.

"Mianhae..." I added as my eyes was getting watery.

I was trying to hold it together. I didn't want to show that weak and hated side of myself to Dahyun. Apologising and reconciling made me feel better but the emotions of that period I went through was stronger and prevailing.

"I know you cherish your friends and unnies a lot but I still acted that way. I regret everything so much. Mian. Mianhae Dahyun-ah. I was jealous that you didnt spend time with me and let my emotions affected me. Mianhae..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter