D-Day

Hard Love (Ver. SaiDa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[14th Feburary, Valentine's Day, Home]

I packed the different boxes of chocolates into the paper bag. On the different boxes of chocolates were different names written on it. Nayeon unnie, Chaeng, Momo and most importantly, my Dahyunnie.

You could notice the huge difference between their packaging and Dahyun's packaging. Dahyun's box was bigger and had a ribbon tied to it. I too didn't notice till I was packing the boxes into the paper bag. I blushed.

It was finally D-day. The day which I have chosen to confess my feelings to Dahyun. I was really nervous and tense, fully knowing the fact that I might get rejected and jeopardized the whole relationship.

Nevertheless, I wanted to give a shot at confessing. I've been waiting the right time all this while. Even though I have hurt her before in the past, still, I wanted to know I wouldn't commit the same mistakes again.

 

I slipped on a comfortable hoodie accompanied by jeans. I thought overdressing for this ocassion might be abit too over the top and Dahyun wouldn't like that. It would be just perfect to act like my normal self instead of trying to impress her too much.

I stood infront of the full-body mirror for about 10 minutes to check if my hair or my face was weird before heading out.

...

 

 

[School grounds]

Ever since I stepped into school compound, I had this really weird and queasy feeling, like it was abnormal. To describe the feeling, it was almost like it had a romantic and tense vibe because of Valentines.

I see the people that came in early carrying either bags or roses and had smiles on their faces. 

Valentines huh.

I wonder how many people would get accepted and rejected today, hmm...

....

 

 

[Classroom 1A]

I opened the door. The classroom was empty and the lights weren't switched on. 

Looks like I'm early again.

I went in and flicked the switch on. I looked at the clock. I was 30 minutes early today. 

Today, I was in a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter