Second

Flirt
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, hi cutie. I missed you! I didn't get to meet you yesterday. I'm sorry," the flirty customer replied.
Taeyeon cringed at the new nickname.

-

Taeyeon ignored the talk and told Yoona to take over.

"May I know what do you want, miss?" Yoona politely asked.

Tiffany scanned the menu that had been displayed on the counter while tapping her chin as if thinking which one she wanted.

"Well, I'd like to have your cousin there?"

Taeyeon at the back just shivered. She must admit that the customer was worst than other customers who flirted with her too.

It had never been better since Tiffany knew that Yoona was her cousin because of the broomstick aka Sooyoung who accidentally shouted, "Yoona, where's your cousin?" when Tiffany was giving her order to Yoona.

Yoona was just a 17-year-old and taking her part-time job since she was bored at home. So, after knowing that her cousin, Taeyeon was running a shop, she asked, more like begging, Taeyeon to hire her. Taeyeon didn't have any heart to reject the girl's puppy eyes, so she reluctantly said yes.

"Hmm...." was Yoona only replied. She couldn't say anything since Taeyeon threatened her if she dared to say any words about her to Tiffany.

Sooyoung, at the back, stifled her laugh. She couldn't understand why Taeyeon was playing hard to get since Tiffany was beautiful, gorgeous even. She knew very well a person like Tiffany wouldn't take a no as a rejection.

"Tiff! Stop being bold. You're embarrassing me. Just order me the same as yours. I'm going to find a place to sit. It's getting boring standing here doing nothing," the 'ice princess' suddenly chortled before she walked away. Everyone was caught off guard by the girl's sudden outburst because she looked irritated. Taeyeon couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

And a good timing it was because the girl's chuckle amused Tiffany. It was her first time hearing it, to be precise.

"Two Americanos please," Tiffany said to Yoona.

Taeyeon waited for a moment and turned her gaze at the counter when she didn't hear anything about her usual breakfast.

She walked at Yoona before asking Tiffany, "That's all?" She cocked her eyebrows.

Tiffany smirked, "Well, it's the first time you asked me other than your usual question, but yes, that's all. Well, scanned the menu but didn't have you on it so," she handed the money to Yoona, "there's no point,"

Please log in to read the full chapter