Fourth

Flirt
Please log in to read the full chapter

"J-just call me Taeyeon," Taeyeon eventually answered.

Tiffany gave a smile, "It's not that hard, right? Well, Taeyeon. I have your name now, so can I have your number?"

-

Taeyeon stepped back when Tiffany suddenly stepped forward, too close for her liking. She just blinked at the absurd question. She needed to admit that this Tiffany woman was not really what she expected. She was bold, too bold actually.

She took a deep breath, it was now or nothing though, "I'm sorry but no?" Okay, perhaps it was not a good idea since that was not actually what her reply should be. It sounded like a question.

And it brought a good future for Tiffany because when she saw the latter's eyes that were suddenly sparkling, she knew what would happen next. She closed her eyes and groaned inwards.

"Of course, yes! Say Taeyeon baby, are you free tonight?"

Oh frick it, Taeyeon gripped into Yoona's hand under the counter because it's too cringy before she could say anything, "Yes! She's free, Tiffany-ssi! She is always free!" was what she heard from the back. She turned around and glared at the betrayer who dared to shout like that, no other than the broomstick, Choi Sooyoung, and Taeyeon wants her dead after this.

She saw Sooyoung gave a high-5 to Yuri then giggled like stupid kids at the kindergarten who did nothing but bad kids.

"Hello? I'm asking for a date here?" Eventually, she had to turn her attention to the only customer at the shop.

***

Though Tiffany knew the feeling was not mutual, just one-sided, but she wouldn't give up. How could she when she was such a real believer of love at first sight?

There's a saying that says, "Great things happen to those who wai

Please log in to read the full chapter