Last

Flirt
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll text you the address of my place and pick me up at 7, okay?"

She didn't know why, but she felt her heart beats rapidly when she saw how genuine Tiffany smiled was, not the flirty one she always did and those eyes that turns to crescent. Oh screw it, Taeyeon knew she was in deep trouble.

Before she knew it, she received a kiss on her cheek plus a wink from the pink y Lamborghini owner.

-

Taeyeon sighed as she stared at her reflection. She couldn't believe that she was going to go out - she didn't want to call it a date - with the flirtiest person she ever had known tonight. She wore casual since she believed that it was just a friendly dinner. Plus, she didn't want to give the other person any hope.

Adjusting the sleeves of her floral blouse, which was chosen by Yuri, as the tanned woman said, "It looks like she loves nature, so just wear this one instead!"

Yuri and Sooyoung wanted to have a sleepover at her place since the next day would be their off day and they wanted to laze around at Taeyeon's home which they assumed was their everything since the owner had everything they needed especially food, for Sooyoung.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard a beep, indicating an incoming message. She frowned at the unknown number but unconsciously a small smile formed when she read the text. It was from Tiffany.

For the last time, she checked her appearance then grabbed her pouch before stepping out of her room.

She was surprised when she saw Yuri, jumping on the couch in the living room while laughing heartily with Sooyoung, lying down at the mattress with filled with marshmallows. The laugh died when Sooyoung spotted her, "Hi, Taeng!"

Taeyeon grimaced in disgust, "You guys are gross. I'm going now," she walked passing them then received a pillow from Yuri, in a very welcoming way.

Taeyeon just ignored her and put on a jacket since the weather was quite chilly this afternoon. She wore her not-so-high heels and took her car keys on the rack.

***

Taeyeon held her breath when she saw the familiar figure exiting the building and walking towards her car.

There, she saw Tiffany looking so beautifully gorgeous with her pink patterns dress with her hair, letting down just on her right shoulder.

She must be looked like a retard right now when she opened the door for Tiffany because, for god's sake, she was wearing casual.

The silence engulfed them for a while that made her cleared off , "So... where are we going?"

She turned to Tiffany and holy; it was the biggest mistake because Tiffany was flashing her eye smiles and Taeyeon never felt so suffocated before. She knew she was going to be in deep trouble tonight.

"You're beautiful," she said her thought aloud.

She widened her eyes when she realized she accidentally said that. But what caught her off guard the most was when Tiffany's cheeks turned into bright red. She didn't know if this was the flirty customer she always knew. It was different.

"Thank you. You're no different," Tiffany timidly said and turned her attention to the view outside, probably hiding her crimson cheeks.

Hearing no response from the other party, she drove off to a western restaurant, just 30 minutes from Tiffany's place.

The atmosphere in the car was very awkward. Taeyeon the radio and startled by the sudden volume. It looked like Tiffany too was surprised because she suddenly glared at Taeyeon.

"Uh... It's not me. Uh... my cousin borrowed my car today so yeah..." she stammered. She cursed Yoona and the other rascal for this.

Yoona probably wanted to prank her for the next morning since they were going to hang out, but she didn't know that Taeyeon wished to use the car tonight.

Tiffany just shrugged then turned her attention back at the view outside.

"So... hmm.. what you do for a living?"

Taeyeon was never useful in making conversation. Just ask anyone who knows her; they would answer that she was an awkward person. But now, she didn't have any other choice since the silence was killing her in.

But unknown to her, Tiffany felt warm of the immediate question. She smiled, but she hid it very well, "I work at Hwang's Corp."

Please log in to read the full chapter