Third

Flirt
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, she went out. Going to do some errands," the tanned girl replied.

Tiffany just smiled and thanked her before making her way to Jessica with a wide grin plastered on her face.

Taeyeon.

-

As soon as Tiffany walked away, she giggled alone. She shook her head, still quite confused why Taeyeon yet hadn't responded to Tiffany's flirting. Yeap, she knew about Tiffany since the others always talked about her, and Sooyoung also once showed which one was Tiffany among their customers but then, she was still oblivious that Tiffany didn't know Taeyeon's name until you know until she told her.

She knocked on the door that displayed 'Owner's Office.' Hearing the "come in," she twisted the knob and met with Taeyeon, signing papers, wearing her glasses. Yes, you got it right. Yuri lied to Tiffany. 

"I just saved your life, and I earned a sin for that," she said as soon as she stepped in.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, glancing at Yuri before resuming reading the papers and signed them after she read the contents.

"Tiffany was going to your office, but I prevented her. I'm a good worker, isn't it?" She flipped her hair, forgetting the fact that she wore a hat, making the hat fall.

"Thank you, I guess," said Taeyeon, never left her attention to the stack of papers.

Yuri took a seat at the sofa and lied down, swinging her legs by the end of the couch, "She looks so fine why aren't you dating with her?" she asked as she was playing with her hat.

Taeyeon ignored her. She didn't feel like answering Yuri's question, and besides that, she had works to do. Solving the problem would be such a waste of time for her.

Yuri sensed it. She sensed that she was going to be ignored by Taeyeon. She didn't feel surprised though since the owner always did that to her, but she still had her curiosity, and it's growing more.

"Why don't you go outside, Yuri? I bet there are a lot of orders right now. It's almost lunchtime," Taeyeon glanced at her wristwatch but never spared a glance at the lifeless Yuri.

"I don't feel like it. I mean like, Wendy and Kyungsoo are more than enough plus I'm tired, I want to rest," she dramatically said.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and took off her glasses, tidying up her table a little bit, and left Yuri in the room, talking by herself.

***

Jessica squinted her eyes in suspicion as she saw the stupid grin plastered at Tiffany's face. She took a sip at her halfway drink. Tiffany's Americano must be cold right now.

"Jessie! I know her name already!" Tiffany said, crazily while hu

Please log in to read the full chapter