First

Flirt
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was not easy, at least for Taeyeon. Her life wasn't. Well, it was until her father suddenly wanted her to handle their shop a year ago. To say that she was happy, not even a little.

Once her father decided to make her major in business, she reluctantly said goodbye to her dream job of becoming a doctor. She knew it from the start but never expected it to be true.

She heaved a sigh while on her way to the shop. The shop was nothing beautiful, just some good chef and staff to make the food and drinks be known of.

Once she pushed the door of the shop, she was met with the wide grin of her cashier, Im Yoona. The brightest worker among the others. She was bubbly, and a perfect eater though her body was not even close to fat.

"Unnie! Good morning!" Yoona exclaimed happily.

Taeyeon just chuckled and went to the staff room. Yes, she was the owner, but it didn't mean that she just sat in her office and did nothing so after she checked everything she needed to do on the table, she headed back to Yoona.

"Any messages?" She asked as she scanned the place, looking for a particular worker.

Yoona shook her head as she answered, "Sooyoung unnie is eating her breakfast in the kitchen."

Taeyeon patted her head and headed to the kitchen instead. She hadn't eaten any breakfast yet too. It was still early, 7 am was still early.

Peeking through the open door, she snickered when she saw Sooyoung, eating like there was no tomorrow when it was just a slice of bread, "Taste good?"

Sooyoung, on the other hand, was startled by the intruder who dared to disturb the savory moment of her breakfast. She glared at the intruder, "A good morning won't hurt, you midget."

Said person narrowed her eyes, "Finish your food faster. I know you've been eating a lot just now."

She took a seat beside Sooyoung and stole the french toast on her plate. Before Sooyoung could say anything, she stuffed the small amount of her breakfast into Sooyoung's mouth.

Please log in to read the full chapter