CHAPTER 5: Friend

Touch

 

After wandering around, finding for the place that was written on the paper, here he is, in front of her apartment’s door, deciding either to knock on the door or not. He looks down at his finger, counting for hundred.

 

He inhaled and exhaled a deep breath and when his finger is about to press the doorbell button, he heard the quite loud voice of people talking from inside and the door knob is twist.

 

Jiyong gasp and quickly hides, run up the stairs and try to peek on a group of three figures walking out from her apartment.

 

“Why are you being so secretive? You should tell us who’s the father? Don’t tell me you didn’t see his face or ask his name when you made ‘it’” Dara glares at Chaerin while she finish her words.

                “It’s so dark. I just leave before talk” Chaerin tries to calm, try her best lie.

“Seriously? You must be kidding me. If only I saw his face when we are in the club, I sure will hunt him down and karate chop his !” Bom did her air karate chop.

                “Yah! I heard that unnie!” Minzy innocently close her ears to the word she use.

 

Upon hearing that, Jiyong automatically hide his crotch with his hand and bites his lower lips. Think what happens to his junior under there if the red hair woman karate chop it. Ouch! He winced on his stand and quickly cover his mouth and hide again when the women turn their face to him.

 

“I think I heard voice”  Minzy squinted her eyes.

                “It must be the neighbor” Chaerin replies.

“Nevermind. We’ll be going now. Make sure you think what you want to do with the baby. Keep it and tell your parents or get rid of it before it’s too late.” Dara poke Chaerin chest when she talks, she wants her to give a deep think over it.

                “Hmm… but it will be so cruel if you abort it…” Bom mumbles slowly but loud enough for Chaerin to hear.

 

Chaerin sigh and tries to fake a smile. She quickly pushed them on their shoulder.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll take a good decision for it, for my future”

                “Fine, if that what you said…”

“We’ll be going now… Chalga…” Dara and Minzy said in unison as they walks to the elevator.

                “Umm… I’m going too… sorry I need to leave now…” Bom frowned.

 

She currently having her weekly date with her secret boyfriend at this kind of time and day. Chaerin smiel and just nodded. She pushes Bom on her back.

 

“Go unnie, it’s not like you always see him. Have fun!” she cheered.

                “Komawo Cl-roo… Chalga…”

“Chalga…” Chaerin waves as Bom runs into the elevator with the two other woman and the door closed.

 

She sigh and brushed her hair back. She walks back into her house. When she was about to close the door, a hand stuck in and push the door, making it swing hardly opens.

 

Chaerin stumbled back a bit and her eyes widen seeing the face in front of her. It’s freaking Jiyong! The stupid boy who makes her sign such a stupid contract after their so called ‘-making’.

 

“Yah! What you think you are doing? GET OUT!” she shouted and pushed him hard.

                “No” he refused.

 

Jiyong closed the door, making a loud bang echoed through the loft.

 

“Yah! What the! What will you do if the door knocks down?! Are you going to pay it? Or are you going to replace it?! Or are you going to repair it by yourself?! Yah! You stupid over yourself GD the ing think bigbang member—“ her words are cut out with a sudden kiss on her lips.

 

She struggles herself, wanting to let go from the sudden seal he had on her lips. Her blood boiled and she feel disgusting.

 

 She bites his lips, making him winced and release her.

 

“STUPID! WHAT DO YOU WANT! GO AWAY!” She pushed him again.

                “Are you pregnant?” he asked, calmly.

“WHAT?! WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA??! NO!!!” she shouted and her hearts beating faster now.

                “Are you sure? Coz your doctor said different thing”

“BWO??!”

                “If you are pregnant, you should keep it” he uttered and bites his lower lips.

 

He doesn’t know why but having a baby with a stranger in front of him now is not a bad idea at all. After all, he’s already 26th and it’s not wrong at all to have a baby at this kind of age right? He capable of it. He got enough wealth to support a baby.

 

“Are you freaking crazy?! What will your fans think? What will your boss think? What will your members say? What will your parents think? What will MY parent think?!” she half-shouted, trying to calm herself.

 

“It’s okay, we’ll keep it a secret between us”

                “Are you a dumb? Yeah, you are a stupid G-Dragon. If only the secret can be keep forever. So not! Moreover, to my parents. If I keep this, they obviously are going to notice. Hence, once it reach fourth month, my baby bump will be visible enough for people to look.”

“Well then, just let your parents know about this, and that three friends of you must not know about me being the father of the baby, I can’t believe them”

                “They are my best friends after all”

“Fine… as long you keep the baby”

                “But I can’t accept this! How about the contract?!”

“Contract? What contract?!”

                “That you force me to sign after our night..” she uttered lowly.

“Which one?”

                “No charge, no sue, no press, no…”

“Oh, that one, forget about it. But, I think the no press thing should still be keep. I mean, after all, this is a part of my problem too. I’m not born as the Kwon Jiyong who will just let go of this such a huge responsibility…” he sigh.

                “Op—GD…” she calls his name.

“Nevermind, just keep the baby. Let us set a date to meet your parents. Come here”

 

He drags her to the living room and makes her seat carefully.

 

“We are going to tell your parents sooner or later. Whenever you are ready. Where’s your phone?”

 

Chaerin pointed to the coffee table behind him. He found her iPhone and took it. He tap in something and his phone ring seconds after.

 

“Great, now I have your number. I’ll save mine in your phone. Wait, should I write my name or should I write nick?”

                “Just write your full name. I usually save people’s number like that”

“Okay”

 

He save his number under his real name ‘Jiyong K.” and tap the button save. He hand back the phone to the woman in front of him who are still looking dumbfounded.

 

“Hmm… What’s next? Oh yes. Since you had my number now, you should call me whenever you had problems.”

                “Can you please make it specific?”

“I mean, when you are having difficulties with the pregnancy, or are you craving to eat anything, or anything you need. We are going to refresh our relationship and let us be friends now, can we?”

 

He extends his hand to her, and she didn’t take it, he forcefully grabs her hand and shook it. He smiles.

 

“Now we are friends, with baby about to born”

                “Kay…” she blushed a bit with the sudden second touch of his skin on her.

“Oh, and, if you need anything, just tell me. I’ll try my best to provide you with comfort during this pregnancy…” he paused and looks at the beauty in front of him, which he realize now.

 

She was wearing a huge sweater with a knee length pant. With no makeup on, her baby face and white skin is glittering underneath the sunshine. She looks a little bit chubby on her cheek and her slightly crossed eyes just match with her cat eyes. She tucks her hair on the back of her ears awkwardly when she noticed he was looking, no, staring and observing all of her. Her golden brown hair fall smoothly behind her.

 

“Pretty…” he accidentally speaks his mind out loud.

                “Excuse me?” she asked back, not really hearing clearly about what he said.

“Oh… nothing…”

 

Jiyong startled, realizing his mistake. He clears his throat awkwardly. His heart now was beating so fast, and his face was burning. He don’t know why but the girl in front of him, even not as pretty as all the girls that used to be around him before, but her charmed and her original beauty plus her innocent but strong fierce face could catch numbers of man.

 

“If that so… urm… can I ask something?”

                “What is it?”

“What should I call you? GD or your name?”

                “Call me Jiyong or just oppa…”

“Uhm… ok oppa…” she blushed.

 

Oh, how cute…

 

“O-oppa, do you want to stay for dinner? It’s already late and no one was here to eat with me tonight”

                “Are you cooking?”

“Yeah! Absolutely!” she cheered happily. She likes cooking. Always like.

                “Wow! Seriously? Then I will be happy to stay for the night!”

“Yeay! I’ll make sure you’ll enjoy your dinner here” she chirped and claps her hand happily.

 

Her small eyes turned to a crescent moon shape and he moves his gaze to her beauty marks underneath her lips. She really got something. Well, meeting, have and having a baby with her is not bad after all, right?

 

He smiles and just watch as the girl skip happily to the kitchen. She is really a mood swinger. How come she easily let go of him about the mistake he made on the last 7th weeks morning?

 

Well, that good then. What’s going next is how to make the pregnancy silent and wait patiently for the baby to come out!

 

Jiyong smile on his own thought and half plan.

 

Omo, how come I easily forgive him? Nevermind, just let it go. As long he is going to take responsibility on us. Oh wait, is he mean both of us or just the fetus in my womb now? Will he take the baby and leave me after that? I mean, is he plan to marry me or just stay as friend just for the baby? Ottokae? What he wants actually???

 

Chaerin frowned on her thought. Yeah right, what’s going to happens next?

 

 



 

NOTES:

It took me quite sometimes to figure out how to make them going into a smooth relationship. Anyway, forgiveness won't hurt right?