CHAPTER 6: Dinner

Touch

 

“Oppa, what you want to eat?”

                “Anything”

“If Kimchi Fried Rice okay?”

                “Sounds great!”

“Kay!” she cheerfully chirp and skip to the kitchen back.

 

Chaerin starts doing her cooking. And like always, when she cooks, she totally forget about people around her and so into cooking, well, what can we say, she always dream to be marry and be a good housewife, right?

 

Jiyong get bored waiting. So he turn the TV on and he gets more bored seeing all the channel aired only the music chart and stuff. Jiyong decided to check on the woman. He slowly tip toed to the kitchen and peek in.

 

Chaerin was busy dicing off the kimchi to small dice and slice. After then she was busy with her rice and her pots. Well, with her apron on, she looks just like an ahjumma with ten kids. Jiyong giggles. How fast she can transform. Form a childish look to a mother figure.

 

I bet my mom will like her if she met her.

 

Jiyong smiles to his own thought. Not wanting to disturb her, he decided to get back to the living room and throws himself to the bored land again. Unknowingly, he fall asleep on the couch while watching the latest Inkigayo Chart on the TV.

 

DONE!

 

Chaerin cheered in her mind. She claps her hand few times and starts scooping out the rice into two plates and placed it on the table. She picks up clean chopstick and starts setting up the table for them. She backs to the kitchen, cutting some kimchi to small slices and serve it in a small bowl.

 

After satisfied with the table, Chaerin decided to call the father of her baby. She walks to the living room and smile to the sleeping figure on her black leather sofa.

 

He looks so peaceful.

 

Chaerin walks to the latter and observed his sleeping figure. He was so thin, but he looks fit. She sat near his face, try to get better look at him. In the same time, figuring out how will her baby will looks like soon. Well, her ugly gene plus his stupid gene, the baby must be crazy one. She giggles on her own thought.

 

He trace his face with her eyes. He gets a real innocent and peaceful face. He wasn’t that flawless but he has his own charm. No wonder girls going gaga over him although he wasn’t as handsome as MBLAQ or SHINEE or 1TYM and he can’t even compete her Teddy.

 

Well, speaking of Teddy, he was her biggest idol. She was obsessed with him. She keeps everything of him. Keychain, pictures, albums, posters and blablabla.

 

The few reasons why she dislikes Bigbang were because first, they work with Teddy and she was jealous with the fact.

Second, they were all try to be like her Teddy oppa. Looks at their hip hop style. And looks at this man in front of her. He was dressing just like Teddy. Tch. Copy caters!

Third, oh wait, why so many? Nevermind, let’s continue. Third is because they are making her Teddy to work hard on their album. Well, apparently, she don’t know that Jiyong did most of the Bigbang song and Teddy wasn’t the only main composer and song’s producer there.

 

Anyway, back to the fact that she was tracing his face.

 

She saw his eye bags. Oh, he must be a hardworking man. She thought. Slowly, her hatred wash away with the calm sleeping face of the man on her couch.

 

He groans and stirs a bit when he felt something touching his forehead. He swap that thing away but few minutes later, the thing back, brushing over his nose and his jaws. He groans and slowly, tries to open his eyes.

 

And his gaze meet her. She was smiling with her crescent moon eyes, zuuup! The cupid bow darted straight to his heart. Jiyong’s heart start skipping a beat, no, not a beat, start skipping lots of beats. Irregularly and he felt that he can’t breathe and he was stiffened in his position.

 

Chaerin looks at him weirdly. She tilts her head to the right, making her smooth hair fall with her. He gulps.

 

Oh, she was pretty. Really pretty.

 

Chaerin chuckles. He must be thinking about something. Chaerin squinted her eyes and stands up.

 

“Yah! How long do you think you are going to sleep there? I was hungry like hell!” she starts yelling.

                “Oh, oh, ooooh! Sorry, I’m drifted to it” he quickly stands up and checks on his clothes.

“Tch! Such an . Now come follow me, palli or the food will be cold by then!” she ordered him.

 

She turns her back to him and slowly a smile crept on her face.

 

Jiyong getting weird. One time she was smiling sweetly to him. And another time she was yelling at him, ordering him around. Oh, she really live like a boss huh?

 

Still, he follows her to the dining room and take a seat where she pointed at. His stomach suddenly growling loudly when he saw the delicious red kimchi and the still hot kimchi fried rice and he found a chicken soup in a medium size pot in the middle of the table, wah, that turned his hunger even more.

 

Without waiting, he quickly digs into his food and stuff it in his mouth. He chewed to it happily, tasting and savoring every sour and salty taste of the kimchi. It just perfect!

 

Chaerin just chewed to her chopstick as she observed his impatient hunger. He looks like he haven’t ate for years. But still, Chaerin happy that he was enjoying her cook. She scoop the chicken soup into a bowl and push it carefully to him. He nodded as thanks while munching again.

 

Oh, he is so adorable. He looks like a lost puppy.

 

Notice that he was being eyed, Jiyong looks up and his eyes meet her. The corner were turned up, she was smiling silently to him.

 

“Whhath?” he said with his mouth full of food.

                “Nothing. Just wondering, how long has it been since your last meal?”

“Uhmm….” He gulp down the munched food “like four hours ago”

                “Four hours ago and you was eating like a pig now?”

“Bwooo??! No! Blame it to you. You are the one who are pregnant but I’m the one who have been eating sour food and craving for stupid dishes all this past few weeks” he blurted while scoop another spoon of the delicious fried rice and stuff it into his mouth.

                “Ehh??! Like, really?”

“Uh-hum” he nodded, still busy munching.

                “No wonder I still hate pickles” she said.

“You hate pickles?”

                “Yup”

“Then the baby must be throwing all her or his wants to me…” he giggles happily when he thinks about the baby.

                “Maybe…” she smiles while staring at his giggling face.

“Can I add some more?” he shows her his empty plate, asking for more.

                “Sure! Eat as many you want” she smiles and took the plate to the stoves, refilling the food.

 

After like an hours of eat, well, Jiyong did ate much. He likes her food. She cooks so well. He walks to the living room while she was washing the plates. Well, her house is even clean and well organized.

 

 She must a clean freak like me too.

 

He smiles as he observed the white paint house with a black interior, hmm… match my taste.

 

Well, who knows, in just a day, she already impressed him with a lots of think and he thinks he slowly to like this mystery girl.

 

“Oppa, do you want some strawberry?”

                “Sure!” he chirped happily and took one from the plate.

“You are such a weird person, you know” she chuckles.

                “Bwo? Waeyo?”

“Well, one day, you are being such an arrogant , and one day, you are being such a cheeky normal boy” she bites her favorite food, savoring the taste.

                “Am I like that?”

“Yup.”

                “Sorry the bad first impression I left you with? I’m such a dickhead aren’t me?”

“Yup. You such a dickhead, and and a stupid man” she giggles with her words.

 

His jaw drops. She supposed to comfort him. Not adding up the list. He tsked her and glare. She pushed the whole strawberry into his mouth and munched it abruptly, making a loud sound when the strawberry crushed by his teeth.

 

She giggles, he must not liking her answers.

 

“But, you are not that stupid, I take that back, but you are so cute and adorable” she giggles happily.

 

One corner of his mouth creep up, turn into half smile.

 

She said I’m cute? She said I’m adorable? Why I’m so happy now?

 

“Flattered enough?” she teased, still with her giggling.

                “Yup!”

 

He giggles with her when suddenly they both when silent. A sound of someone tapping the door’s security password makes them stuned.

 

“Someone’s coming! No one must know about me and you!” Jiyong half whispered, panic.

                “Calm down. Don’t panic. Here, get into my room!” she ordered, drags him with her and push him into her room.

 

Right on time, the doors open to a tall slim figure with a red hair dressing in a short tight dress paired up with a black pump.

 

Chaerin was coldly sweat, so close!

 

“I’m back!”

                “Hey unnie” Chaerin tries to act cool as she leans on her door.

“Hey Chae. Didn’t sleep yet?”

                “N-nope” ! Why I’m stuttered? She cursed herself.

“Why are you stuttered suddenly?” she squint her eyes, looking sharply to Chaerin.

                “Urm, nothing. Didn’t you think it’s quite hot out here? I’m going to bed! Bye!” she quickly slip herself into the room and closed the door.

 

Bom heard the door being locked from inside.

 

Why she was acting all weird suddenly? Oh, nevermind, I’m hungry. That stupid boyfriend of mine just makes me waste most of my energy on him and he didn’t even feed me back. Stupid stupid stupid young boy!

 

She mentally cursed his boyfriend as she walks to the kitchen, finding something light to eat. Well, it’s past 10 and it’s not good for your diet if you eat heavy meal on this kind of time.

 

She opens the fridge and took out a slice of her favorite fruit, watermelon. She kicks the door closed with her feet and she walks out, pass the sink. She paused. She looks to her right and her brows met.

 

Wait a minute? Why there are two plates? Oh wait, two chopsticks and two bowls too? Hold on, two glasses too? Woaw, is there someone’s here when I’m gone? I wonder…

 

Bom smirks. Thinking and guessing who’s that lucky man is, or maybe her mere girl friend, but hey, wait, she doesn’t have so many close friends to invite over for dinner right?

 

If she’s a girl, why she didn’t tell me first? I own half of this place too. Oh, is it probably a guy? Yup! That person must be a boy! Woah, is he the father of the child? But, why she’s being so secretive?

 

Bom was thinking so deep that her face was scrunching here and there. Suddenly her phone vibrate she slip it out from her pocket and smile at the caller name. Automatically, she forgets about Chaerin and the mysterious guy as she fly to her own dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

NOTES:

Well, do you find it's okay for them to be good together now?

Is it okay that she likes him now and he starts to fall for her now?

Anyway, I'm writing this just in one hour. I still want to update though I was busy with my games. Kekeke~

Yorrobeon, please do leave comments. What you think will happens next? Will Bom find out?

Oh wait, don't tell me he was in her room, alone, only them two? *gasp*