CHAPTER 8: Hello

Touch

 

“Oppa, palli!” she wiggles her finger to him while she was taking a good look outside of her room, making sure Bom is not awake yet.

 

“Yeah, yeah. I’m coming!” he adjusted his belt while walking to her.

 

Accidentally, he bumps on her back and makes her stumbled forward and almost fall. With a move like ninja, he grabs her on the waist and she falls on his embrace.

 

“Aigoo… Oppa! Next time please look where you are going!” she complaints while tries to get herself off from his embrace.

 

He pouts and grins afterward. Chaerin looks at him and blinks her eyes rapidly. She pokes his cheeks.

 

“What are you thinking, oppa?” she asked.

                “Nothing” he grins before planted a soft kisses on her lips.

 

She blushes instantly and pushes him on the chest. Chaerin straightens herself and hides her red face in between her long hair. Jiyong giggles on her cute reaction.

 

“You know, I wonder how heavy you are 5 months from now” He chuckles on his own words.

 

Her eyes widen in disbelief on what he just said. Did he just imagining her fat? Oh no, I mean, imagining she was so heavy? Chaerin squints her eyes to him and scrunches her nose in annoyance.

 

“I hate you” she muttered and quickly flips herself to stand up and brushes her clothes off the dust.

 

He giggles on her words and just shrugs afterward. He walks to the door and peeks out like a spy. When he was sure that no one was out, he decided to runs to the front door. So he did.

 

Cherin on the other hand was just watching him runs like Inspector Gadget to the front door. She then slowly walks herself to the door, where he was clumsily tying his shoe’s lace.

 

She squats down and help him with the lace.

 

“There you go” she says as she done.

                “Thank you” he said with a sincere smile parted on his face.

 

“Oh, I gotta go. Remember! Call me when you need anything! I’ll call you when I'm free, okay!” he makes a phone sign while walking out the door.

 

She giggles and just nodded. He sounds like a husband.

 

Husband? Nice one.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Hye Chaerin”

 

The sudden greets makes her stuttered. She looks up and her eyes meet Onew, her classmate a.k.a. her old school friend.

 

“Oh, hye Jinki” she replies, in quite annoyance tone.

 

He had been trying to approach her for years already. Well, he was the kingkas of the school during the high school period, and she was no one but the nerdy. But now, when they were in college, he suddenly going gaga over her, trying to start conversation with her. They are not in the same course but they are under the same department and them, unluckily, taking English class together for the whole ing three years of college.

 

“Uhm, well, are you free tonight?” he tries his pick up again.

 

Chaerin rolls her eyes behind his back and fakes a smile as she looks back up to him, meeting her eyes with him, which he awkwardly avoid. Well, what happens to the school kingkas? Coward now? Psshht—

 

“I’m sorry Jinki but I’m boked” she tries to said with her sweetest tone ever.

                “Oh… then how about tomorrow night?” he tries his luck again.

“I’m sorry Jinki, but I really really busy this week” Chaerin fakes a sweet grin.

                “Oh… if that’s so…” he nodded “Maybe I should try next time” he said, trying to shows his hope there.

“Maybe…” she just nods and smile to him.

                “Uhm, then, I’m going now. Bye” he waves to her and leaves the class.

 

She exhaled a heavy breathe as she watched the latter disappeared behind the door. He was sweet, the sweetest kingka during high school. But sorry, she wasn’t into cute and sweet boy like him. Well you know, Chaerin is not into pretty boys, Chaerin like tough boys!

 

She packs up her bag and ready to leave. She walks to her car when her phone screams for attention. She groans in anger as her beauty cat walk is being disturbed.

 

But then her face lighten and a smile appeared on her face and she quickly picks up the call, after reading the ID.

 

“Yobosaeyo…” she chirped cutely to the phone.

 

“Dae… I’m good… Dae… Yes… Oh, jeongmal?” she giggles and paused while listening to the talker on the next line mumbling something “aigooo… oppa namu kyeo~… Daeh… I’ll text you about that okay? Araseo araseo… Annyeong..” she hung up.

 

She can’t stop smiling as she brings the phone close to her chest. It seems like the though baddest female of the seoul city is now flattered, or should we say, in love?

 

 

 

 

 


 

NOTES:

ANNYEONG, YORROBEON!!~~

*hides myself* I'm sorry, but please don't kill me. I badly wants to update this, although it's short. Oh well, longer chapters means more subscriber? *cough cough*

 

 

Anyway, sorry for abandoning this fic. Believe me, this going to be sweet romance story, totally no cliche nor twisted. Just a bit secretive celebrity twist and bla bla bla.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and there will be no such thing call 'bad boy, good girl' or 'good boy, bad girl' thing, promise!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup, I'm so sweet, I know. LOL. JK. I'll try my best to keep this story that way, araseo?

 

 

 

Don't hate me! I'll try to update my fics as frequent as I can~~

 

 

 

 

Ppyong~~ Annyeong~~

 

Anyway, happy 1000th Day my lovelies 2NE1!!!!

 

 

updates: 11/2/12 5:42am (GMT+8) = grammatical error repaired.