CHAPTER 9: Meet

Touch

 

                She taps her feet impatiently while checking the time on her watch once in a while. He’s late. That is all we can said now. Well, by how long? By 15minutes. And the appointment is in another 30 minutes. The road itself took about 10 minutes to reach. If he did not appear in 5 minutes, she will just let him be and goes by herself.

                5 minutes gone and he is nowhere to see. Chaerin sighs hardly and blows her bangs in anger and steps out, right at the moment, a soft voice calling out for her. So she turned to look and shoot him her death glare.

 

“Chae! Sorry I’m late.” Jiyong apologized.

                “Dude, you know what time is it now?!” She burst.

“Yeah I know. I’m so sorry” He bows continuously to her and suddenly hand her a red rose. “For you” He said with a cheeky smile craved on his face.

 

                Her frown slowly disappeared upon hearing his apology. What we can said, people said, flower can heal heated hard. A soft smile slowly appear on her face as she took the rose from his hand. He smiles slyly and clears his throat as he wrapped one of his arm around her shoulder.

 

“So uhm, lets go?” he asked with a sly grins on his face.

                “Yes” she smelled the rose with a smile before quickly turned back to her fierce face “This doesn’t mean you are forgiven!” she warned as she glared to him.

“Woah, chill” he hold his hands up.

                “Let’s go” she chuckled before walked where he directed her to.

 

                She place the rose on the car board as she looks outside, slowly s her jacket, revealing her rounded stomach, which she is on her 4th months now. She softly sighs in release when her stuffed belly now can breath for air. She caresses her stomach and looks down at it.

                Jiyong look to his side, where she is, smiling when he saw she is caressing her own stomach. She looks down at it and smiles when he realized its growing more than the previous time he saw her.

 

“Is the baby being good to you?” he asked in concern.

                “Well, not always but sometimes the baby squished me too much that I need to go to the toilet more often” She complaint but a smile craving on her face.

 

                He smiles and stops on the red light, creeping his hand to her hand and taking it into his, lightly squeezing.

 

“Thank you” he said softly to her.

                “For?” She asked in confusion.

“For the baby?” he look at her with her right brow arched up.

                “well, it’s mine.” She grins and caresses her tummy.

 

                He chuckles and pulls his hand back to drive to the hospital for her check up. He is still in his deep thinking when they arrived in front of the hospital. He startled when Chaerin slapped his arm.

 

“Oppa! We missed the empty parking lot!” She yell at him and point back to the parking lot that they past.

                “Oh sorry” He said and reversed his car.

“What were you thinking about? You seems out of place” She frowned when he parked his car in the box.

                “Oppa is sorry Chae. There’s a lot of work problem..” He said softly and smiled to him.

“You know you didn’t have to do this… Sneaking out just to send me to the doctor. You must be in the middle of your schedule..” She said softly.

                “Nah, I always have time for the baby” He smile and gets out from the car to her side, opening the door for her.

 

                She thanked him as she carefully gets out with her jacket back button to hide her stomach. He adjusted his sunglasses and hats.

 

“Let’s go” he said, taking her hand and leading her into the hospital.

 

* * * * *

 

“Isn’t she’s pretty?” she asked while she traced the ultrasound photo with her forefinger.

                “Yes she is” He answered shortly while he turned the stirring of the car to another road.

“Where are we going?” She suddenly asked, blinking.

                “To my parent’s house” He said softly.

“What?!” Her eyes rounded in surprised.

                “To MY parent’s house” He repeated.

“W-why?” She asked, stuttering.

                “To show the photo?” He answered her in question tone, without even looking at her.

“B-But..”

                “Don’t worry, they know about you and the pregnancy” He replied confidently while glancing at him as he drove into a small street of the neighborhood area.

“T-they did?” She bites her fingers while holding on the photo tightly. “When?”

                “Last month. They told me to bring you with me on my next visit and I think…” he turned to look at her and smile after her parked his car in front of a two storey contemporary house. “So yeah, I decided to bring you today.”

“B-but that… oppa you supposed to tell me first!” She slapped his arm hard in protest.

                “Ouch! That hurt ddokchae” He flicked her forehead playfully. “Don’t worry, you’ll do great” he smiled and quickly gets out to open her door.

 

                She nervously steps out from the car and places her photo back into her handbag as she took a deep breathes while he’s closing the door.

 

“Let’s go” he took her hand.

                “Did I look okay?” She adjusted her jacket.

“You look awesome, like always” He smiled and gently pecked the tip of her nose.

 

                She smiles. She’s getting used of his gentleman side which contrary to his bad boy image that everyone is talking about. She takes a last deep breathes when the stood in front of the house. He press the door bell and waits for his mother. Jiyong looks at the young woman on his side, which obviously looking nervous. He smiles and brushes her bangs to side before pecking her forehead to calm her down.

 

“You’ll do great” he whispered to her, pecking her ear right when someone open the door.

                “Omma! Look who is here!” a small voice woman calling for her mother.

“Noona” He called out for his sister, Kwon Dami which is smiling ear to ear in front of the door.

                “Who who?” His mother appear and her eyes rounded.

“Annyeong!” he chirped like a little kid and hugged his mother.

                “who is this?” Dami asked while Jiyong is busy hugging his mother.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Chaerin imnida” She nervously bows formally to both of the women in front of her.

                “Wops, sorry” He stepped back to Chaerin and hugged her shoulder. “Omma, this is the woman who I’ve been talking about” He grinned.

“Omo! Welcome welcome! Come in!” his mother happily dragged her in on her hand, leading her to the living room and getting her sit down.

 

                She looks at him in confusion and he just smiles to her, signaling her with his eyes to just follow whatever it’s going.

 

“So so, show us!” His mother suddenly told her.

                “Show?” Chaerin blinked to her.

“The check up photo” His mother explained and smiled warmly to her.

 

                She oh and takes out the photo, handed it to her. Mrs. Kwon happily took the photo and smiles widely.

 

“Are you on the fourth month?” she asked again and followed by few more question.

 

* * * * * *

 

                After a long interview with his both parents and his sister, they finally decided to leave the house around 11pm. His mother tried to stop them and asked them to sleep over but he refused since he still has schedule to fill the next day.

 

“Your parents are really nice…” she said softly while they are on the way to her apartment.

                “Yes they are” He answered shortly.

 

                He drops her in front of her building and waves before he drove off. She sighs while staring until his car disappeared.

 

It is a hard decision…

 

 

 


A/N:

Hello everyone, how are you? ^____^
I haven't update for long right? Sorry, I've been so obsessed with roleplaying and also due to my semester break, I have no time to touch my dearie laptop.

Well, here a new update for after so long. Well, for those who are used to my writing, you all know I didn't have a good grammar and english and low vocabs.

But oh well, I do write because I love writing. Writing is my passion and I did wrote few personal novel which I kept it to myself on my native tongue language.

Hehe. I'm not good in writing and my skills are bad coz I really didn't like language. LOL.

Nways, hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to leave comment. If you guys detect any mistake or wrong spelled thing, please tell, well of course, with a good language.

Foul language is bad. Talking bad about person is bad too so no no no no XD Bye~