CHAPTER 3: Morning

Touch

 

The birds chirp happily and the sun shone brightly, signaling a new day is here.

 

NAH! SCRATCH THAT!

 

The cars are drove like crazy on the streets, speeding, honking, screeching on the black tar road. The sun shone too bright, escaping the UV line of the earth. Signaling its already afternoon.

 

Anyway, let’s go back to the room with thick curtain on; stopping any of the bright sun invaded the room.

 

She yawns lightly and stretched her hands. Dush! Her fist punched a thing accidentally. She looks to her right.

 

OMO!

 

She shouted in her mind and quickly covered , trying to hold any sound. Doesn’t want to wake him up.

 

Well, not your luck Chaerin, not your luck.

 

He stirred lightly before blinking his eyes, sitting up on the bed while yawning and stretching lightly.

 

Chaerin observed him as she tilts her head. Try to get a better view of his face.

 

I’ve seen this guy before. But where?

 

“WOW!” he shouted, shocked.

 

He was taking back a bit by seeing a ghost looking, I mean, horror looks woman next to him. Her eyeliner is smudging a bit, make it looks like an eye bag, and her lipstick is smudged around her cupid bow lips down to her chin and some are spreaded on her cheeks too.

 

“What?” she asked, unexpected her crack husky morning voice to show up this morning.

 

“Are you a woman or a ghost?” he blurted.

                “YAH!” she slaps his arms lightly.

 

She jumps out of the bed, not aware that she was while doing so, and she skips to the make up table. She bends herself down a bit to get closer to the mirror as she observed her face.

 

“Woah!” she even surprised by her own appearance.

 

He observed as she jumps out from the bed and skips to the table.

 

Pheww~ she’s . Oh God, her that was ily shaped and her cheeks bouncing while she runs, so y!

 

His morning is now throbbing, asking for attention by looking at the y creatures in front of him.

He tries to tear his gaze from her back and looks to her left, the place where she belongs too. His eyes widen when he saw a spot on the white sheets.

 

! What have I done!

 

“GD oppa” the girl called.

 

, I forget, she must know me. Omo, ottokae? I just slept a when we are drunk, or maybe it was just me who was drunk. Even that so, what if she clinging to me after this? Threatening me maybe?

 

She imagined how a girl that just lost her cherry will be so clinging. Gah! He’s a celebrity for God sake. He can’t have a girl clinging around him, adding up more bad scandal about him on the news.

 

“The famous GD a girl while he’s drunk” going headline. NO!

 

“Y-you know me?”

, I’m stuttered!

 

“Oh, so you are really that infamous G-dragon?” she let out an annoying snort with that.

                “What with that attitude?” he scrunched his face.

“Nah, nothing. I’m going to take a shower first”

 

She walks to the bathroom casually, ignoring the fact that she’s still fully .

 

He ruffled his head. Woah, what to do?

 

Then he saw the paper and pen on the work table. He jumps out the bed, grabs the pen and sat on the chair, woah, this chair is wet. He complaint in his mind.

 

 

Chaerin take the small towel near the sink and wetting it a bit with the tap water and wipes her face with it, cleaning the smudged make up she’s having now. She wipes her lips, its numb.

 

She observed her lips in the mirror. Aish, a few scars of bites on her lower lip and her lips is swollen, bad than any normal swollen face she used to have.

 

She turned her body around and noticing a few bruises around her waist and her is still swollen and aching. She sighs.

 

What have I done?

 

She turned the hot shower on and steps in, scrubbing away all the dirt and sin she did last night, if that is possible to wash away.

 

He waits for him to done showering and it’s already one hour she’s in there. What she did? Committing suicide? Tch!

 

He checked the paper once more and then he heard the sliding door being pulled.

 

She was wrapping in a towel that cover her white skin from down to upper thigh. She sighs while looking down at the floor, the place where their clothes were scattered. She picks up one by one of hers and starts wearing it in front of him.

 

Why should I embarrass? He already saw more than this.

 

Woah, this newcomer girl was really bold. Wearing her clothes in front of stranger? Flashing her perfectly shaped to him.

 

Calms down Jiyong, calm down.

 

He chatting in his mind while waiting for the girl to done wearing her clothes.

 

“So, urmm…” she paused.

 

She turns around and looks at him.

 

“Wait. I have something for you”

 

Jiyong gaves her the paper. She scans first before reading it properly.

 

“What with the bull?” she almost yelled.

                “Well, for my own safety”

“Safety your ? Who do you think I am? Attention seeker?”

                “Who knows, I don’t know you”

“Stupid BIGBANG!” she shouted.

                “WHAT?!”

“I said stupid BIGBANG! All of the members are so stupid, just like you!!” she shouted angrily.

                “WE ARE NOT!”

“Yeah you are!”

 

“Heh, what this? No charging over for popping my cherry? No suing? No press told? No claiming if anything happens? What do you think I was a fan of yours? Tch! You are so over yourself” she snorts.

                “Well, I get my own rights”

“Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever, I should have a talk in this too. You just take away my ity, duh-uh”

                “Huh, but you don’t act like one”

“STUPID!” she smacks his head hard using her hand.

                “Ouch! You are such a mean girl!”

 

And in this hangover state, one of the last night scene flashed in front of his eyes. He gulps.

 

Oh, she’s good even she’s a .

 

Jiyong looks at the woman again and received her death glares. She was fuming for a few minutes while glaring at him.

 

“Fine. I’m going to sign this and leave. There’s no point talking with a snobbish like you”

 

She places the paper on the bed side table, snatch the pen in his hand and write down her sign.

 

“There! Happy?” she shoved the signed paper in front of him.

                “Better” he flashed his famous smirk.

 

“ you!” she cursed him.

                 "Ya just did" he replies with a grins on his face.

She fumed, groans in annoying before stomping out from the room.

 

 

 

 



 

NOTES:

I wasn't really like this chapter. It wasn't how I want to express the thing in my mind but this is the second drabbles that I think better to be on this fics.

It's going to be pregnancy fics but don't hate me for the such thing called 'agreement'.

This going to be sweet pregnancy *fingers crossed*