CHAPTER 4: Doctor

Touch

 

Her head is throbbing like hell. Her world is spinning now and she just can’t help but feeling nausea the whole morning class. She sighs and massages her temples and hangs her head low.

 

Not even single words of her lectures that get into her ears now. Her brains can’t process anything, even can’t process the words, all it process is to hold her nausea.

 

Finally, the lectures and she quickly headed out from the room, heading to the washroom, unexpectedly bashed with Bom and Dara who were walking on the hallway.

 

“What’s her problem?” they look at each other and tailed her into the washroom.

 

She kicks one of the cubicle doors open and gets in. She kneed in front of the toilet bowl and starts throwing up all of her stomach content, until her throats sore.

 

“Are you okay?” Dara asked.

 

While Bom brushed her back, tries to help her throwing up easily and hold her hair up.

 

“I-I’m okay” she tries to talk.

                “Are you sure? You’ve been like these for few days already” Bom commented.

“Few days already?” Dara re-ask.

                “Yeah. Everytime we are having breakfast, she’ll be runs into the bathroom and vomit.”

“Oh really…”

 

Dara bites her lower lip, feeling guilt. She knows what her problems. She so know what is the sickness.

, I’m sorry hubby but I don’t mean to play up to this point.

 

“You guys wait here!” Dara ordered before she runs out from the ladies.

 

She headed to the sick bay, asking the doctor for pregnancy test, which not yet restock. So she had to run to the pharmacy nearby their college area and buy three box of it.

 

“Here, pee on this” she command while panting for air.

                “What is this?” CL took the box and examines it with Bom.

“A pregnancy test?” Bom read out loud the words on the box.

                “Seriously? Why should I try on this?”

“Just go and do it!” Dara shouted and pushed her back into a cubicle.

 

They had to wait for a few minutes before the tester shows the result. Dara tapped her feet impatiently while Bom bites her nails, feeling guilt if it is positive.

 

“Unnie…” Chaerin walks out from the cubicle with a pale face.

                “Give it to me”

 

Dara snatch it from her and her jaw drops. This can’t be real.

 

“Try the other one!” she demand.

 

Chaerin disappear in one cubicle again and come out few minutes after with another used test.

 

“ANOTHER ONE!” Dara shouted.

 

Chaerin shocked but still follows her senior word obediently.

 

“! We are going to go to the doctor!” She grabs Chaerin wrist and drags her.

 

They enters Dara white baintley and she speed to nearer hospital.

 

------

 

“Congratulation miss, you are 7 weeks pregnant.”

                “HOLY !” Dara cursed.

“Shh—behave Dara” Bom nudged her arms.

 

Dara bows awkwardly and says sorry. After few more words on how to take care the pregnancy and stuff, they exited the room with the three of them, pale and dull.

 

“Unnie, what we are going to do?” Chaerin asked weakly.

                “Let me think. We’ll discuss this at home”

 

Chaerin sigh and hang her head low, her blonde her hair hung low, covering her face as they walks exited the door.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, what’s the problem?” Seungri nudged.

                “Nothing”

 

Jiyong moves his gaze from the girl in red sweatshirt and skinny jeans that was walking out with her two friends from the hospital.

 

“We better be fast all others will notice us”

                “Daeh…”

 

-----

 

“Yah hyung! Stop eating so much! You ate like a pig since the past few weeks!”

                “Bwoh? I’m just extremely hungry. What’s wrong with that?”

“That’s wrong! You never been ‘extremely hungry’ and you DID NOT LIKE sour food, duh!!” Seungri sternly mention.

                “Ehh??! Really?”

“YUP!”

                “But they taste so good~~” Jiyong hummed as he took out another slice of the mango and place it in his mouth like in a TV commercial.

 

“LEE SEUNGHYUN!”

Seungri name echoed through the waiting room, signed that it’s their appointment turn. They get up together as Jiyong keep on eating his food while walking.

 

“Oh, you ankle is getting better. Don’t restrain yourself too much. You should stop running around or doing your stupid dance more…”

                “Yah! Dongwoon! You can’t say that to your dongsaeng. Haish.. stupid hyung. I don’t do stupid dance!”

“Tch tch. You are too over yourself”

                “YAH! Tch! I don’t want to talk with you anymore….” Seungri sulks.

 

“Doc, ops, sorry…” suddenly a short brown hair woman in nurse uniform opens the door.

                “It’s okay Minah, waeyo?”

“Oh, I thought the woman before still in here. She left her purse in the washroom” Minah continues.

                “She left while ago…”

“Girl? Which one? The one that exited when we come?” Jiyong cuts Dongwoon off.

                “You mean the hot blonde hair girl?” Seungri tries to remember the face of the girl they saw.

“Daeh…” Jiyong nodded.

                “Yup! That definitely her. Tch, she must be left it when she’s filling for urine sample”

“Oh…” Jiyong nodded while eating back his junk food, thinking that she must be sick or something.

 

“Yah! Why are you eating like a pregnant woman??! Haish… What’s happening to the earth? That girl doesn’t get enough food eventhough she’s pregnant, while you, not pregnant but eats those sour things since you lay your feet into my room, haish, just like a pregnant woman! Tch! Stop eating that! You’ll get stomachache!”

 

Dongwoon snap that big pack of mango pickles from his hand. He just let it be because he was shocked, with something, with the guy’s words.

 

“SHE’S WHAT??!” he suddenly shouted.

                “Yah! Hyung! You didn’t have to shout like that! I almost got a heart attack” Seungri scoffed.

“I’m sorry, but, she’s what?” Jiyong lowered his voice while darted his eyes to the doctor aka their friend.

                “Err… what had I said?” Dr. Dongwoon asked back.

“You said something about she didn’t eat much and I heard you said she’s pregnant.” Jiyong muttered.

                “Well, err… yeah, she’s pregnant. Waeyo?” Dongwoon asked, weird.

“Nothing but, how month is she now?”

                “Urmm… 7 weeks if not mistaken.”

“7 weeks?” Jiyong paused as he count his fingers.

“Did you know him Mr. Kwon? If that so, can you hand this to her?” Minah cuts him off while handing him the purse.

 

Without waiting nor saying any words, Jiyong runs out from the room, heading to the door, running out, looking right and left, searching for the latter, ignoring the fact that some of her fans noticed him and was gasping and pointing at him.

 

“Where the hell is she? Urgh!”

Jiyong hold his fist hard.

 

I got to find her.

 

 



 

NOTES:

Second drabbles, which I think the first is better but I just want to post this one since it's not that twisted.

Anyway, I'm not going to update tomorrow and Sunday since I need to study all of the 14 chapters of that annoying Microbio and hit the exam hall on Sunday morning and riding home right after the exam end!

Woowooot~ I can't wait to be home, which I think I'll update less during that 3 weeks of sem breaks. TT TT

But I'll try my best to do frequent update!

 

Anyway, before I leave for the stupid no sleep day, I need my Chaerinnie smile to cheer up. Here we go!

CHAERIN-SSI! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! SO COOL! SO HOT! FOREVER CLover me!!! WOHOOO~~~ *squealing and jumping*