Approval

Summer Job

"SaJang-nim.", Doo Joon called as he knocked on the door which led to the CEO's room.

All the members of BEAST gathered together, before they entered the tiger's den.

"SaJang-nim. Look at these.", Yo Seob said, as he placed a set of documents on his boss' table.

"What is this?"

"Yes! I think our Yoon Leader is old enough to find a partner. Even though he is my biased, I don't want him to grow into a lonely old man kekekeke. I APPROVE! Since the other BEAST members think that this lady is a good lady. Oppa Fighting!"

"I won't mind, as long as this girl can cook our beloved leader all the meat that he wants...."

"This girl is so lucky! I wished I was her, but nonetheless, as long as our Yoon Leader is haooy, I'm happy!"

 

 

"Hyung.. Our fans have given Doo Joon the greenlight, we want to ask for your blessing for Doo Joon and Mi Eun. Please, hyung-nim.", Junhyung pleaded, "Our Leader has sacrificed so much for us, taking on so much responsibility to make sure that BEAST becomes successful. I think it is time for him to find his own happiness."

"Ne SaJang-nim. Love can be very motivational. And Doo Joon-hyung might be able to use these feelings and redirect them into his composing works. After all, how can a singer write about love if he has not experienced love before? Jebal-yo SaJang-nim.", even the ever quiet DongWoon spoke up.

After a short period of silence, deafening silence, the CEO finally spoke up.

"All of you, leave the room. Yoon Doo Joon, you stay."

"Ne, hyung.", the rest of the BEAST members chorused, as they left the room in a single file, looking at their leader encouragingly.

"Hyung.", Doo Joon started, but was cut-off by the CEO.

"Do you know the consequences your decision will bring?"

"Ne, hyung.", Doo Joon replied, staring at the teak wood table.

"Doo Joon-ah. I have always treated you like a son. You were reliable, and very responsible in what you do. You have been a great leader for the boys, and I am sure that they look up to you and respect you."

"Ne...", Doo Joon replied, but he did not know what the CEO may say next. He hated that uncertainty.

"Doo Joon-ah. I am willing to let you chase your dream this time."

"Ne.... Ne?", Doo Joon did a double take and looked at his boss.

"Your team has placed alot of effort in trying to help you, my son. Don't forget to thank them."

Doo Joon was speechless. He just stood there rooted to the ground, his jaw on the ground, as he stared at his boss in disbelief.

"Are you that surprised? I'm not heartless Doo Joon-ah. You've never asked me or the company for anything. After I thought over it, I do think that you deserve to find someone you love. Why? So should I change my mind then?"

"Aniyo! Aniyo aniyo hyung. I was just taken by surprise. But... Are you serious about this hyung?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding to you?"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH SAJANG-NIM. I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU!" Doo Joon screamed in elation, before running back towards the practice room to share the good news with his fellow members.

*It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her.... Mi Eun-ah. Trust Oppa. I was a fool to let you go. I was a fool, but I won't be that same fool anymore.*