Team Decision

Summer Job

He crushed the empty can in his hands, tossing the scrap piece of metal into the growing pile of cans. He loathed himself at that moment.

He hated himself for screwing things up with s.

He hated himself for hurting the only thing that mattered to him.

He hated himself for being such a coward.

Letting out a frustrated cry, he smashed his fist to the ground, and reached for another can of beer.

"Sigh. You're really becoming like an old man. Look at you drinking all alone."

"Shut up, Seob. Why don't you leave me alone. Leave me like how the rest has.", Doo Joon muttered through gritted teeth.

"Ayyy... How could I bear to see you drinking alone? Plus I get to have a free drink.", Yo Seob mused as he grabbed the can of beer from Doo Joon's hands.

The two men stared at the night sky, both finding peace and comfort from the silence between them.

"Seob-ah. Have you ever loved someone so much that you're willing to give everything up for them?"

"I did. But that was when I was younger. I was still young and immature. And I thought that love means always being with that person, to never let her go. I thought that love was so many things, so much that it turned into obsession. And she.. left me.", YoSeob grimaced at the painful memory, "She broke me, and I was in a terrible state, much worse than you. But then, suddenly, I just realised that love doesn't mean that you have to keep hold of that person. Sometimes, you can love a person by letting go."

"But I can't."

"I know, that's why you need to pull up your socks YoonDoo. You need to make things work."

"How? I've been thinking and really. Nothing comes up. I feel so helpless."

"YAH! Sometimes I seriously wonder what is in that brain of yours. I know that it was pea-sized, but I've never known that it was hollow!", Yo Seob scolded.

"MWO!", Doo Joon exclaimed, as he punched his best friend in the shoulder.

"Okay okay! I have a plan, and it's the only thing I could think of. It's risky, but we will need to take this chance.", Yo Seob replied, before leaning forward to share his diabolical plan with his friend.

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Yah, bbali bbali! Start typing you fool!", Yo Seob roared at Gikwang who was sitting in front of the computer.

All 6 members of BEAST crowded around the computer, looking at the banner of their official fansite.

"Guys... Is this really the only idea we have? This could be either really really good or really really bad.", Gikwang asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"Yah! Don't think so much about it. TYPE!", Yo Seob scolded, as he smacked Gikwang at the back of his head.

"Yah! Arrasseo! Stop abusing me!" Gikwang whined back, as his fingers started flying across the keyboard.

 

Dear B2UTIES,

Annyeonghaseyo! BEAST-imnida. It is really us. We want to ask for your honest opinion, because we appreciate your genuine love and support for us. B2UTIES have been the pillar of strength of BEAST, and we have always thought of you guys as family. B2UTIES were the ones that allowed us to be where we are today, and without your support, BEAST would not have been so successful. We are very thankful for all your care and support.

To be honest, the members of BEAST have been rather troubled lately. What happened was, that our leader, have finally found someone that he really likes and cherish. But our leader hyung-nim here is afraid, because he is unsure whether B2UTIES would give him the support he needs to chase his dreams. Therefore, BEAST hopes that our beloved B2UTIES can give Leader YoonDoo the support he needs. And we guarantee you that this girl is really a nice lady, and sincerely cares for our leader. He is in really really good hands.

We know that this news may be hard for some to accept, but deep in our hearts, we know that B2UTIES will always care for us, and respect us for who we are, love us regardless of the decisions we make, and encourage us throughout our ups and downs. We hope to hear your honest opinions about this issue, be it good or bad.

Thank you B2UTIES and Saranghaeyo!

- SO BEAST!

 

"Yah! Is this okay?", Gikwang asked.

"Wow, not bad pabo. Who knew you had this side to you?", Junhyung teased, as Gikwang smacked him.

"Guys... Is this right?", Doo Joon frowned, worried.

"Hyung, this is the only way. To be honest, we are scared as well, but for your happiness..... YAH! HYUNSEUNG-AH! YAH!", Gikwang shouted suddenly.

"Done. There is no more time to regret guys. We are men, so grow a pair of balls and just do it.", Hyunseung lectured, as he clicked the "Post" button.

The members gaped in horror. Guess the only thing they can do now is to wait.