Chapter 1

Just A Nobody [A Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help! Help! Soo agassi is unconscious!" Hae Rin furrowed her eyebrows as she heard Chae Ryung constantly yell for help. She hurriedly rushed towards the source of noise, worry etched on her face. She helped to hold onto her elder sister once Chae Ryung was in sight with Hae Soo on her back. "Chae Ryung-ah, what happened?" Hae Rin asked as they scurried towards Hae Soo's room. 

Chae Ryung nervously looked away and busied herself while placing Hae Soo onto the bed. Hae Rin frowned in concern, "Chae Ryung-ah? What exactly happened?" Before Chae Ryung can answer, Lady Hae entered the room with a doctor to check on Hae Soo's condition. "Rin-ah, go back to your room first, okay? I will call for you when your sister is awake." Hae Rin hesitantly nodded and quietly left the room.

 

Hae Rin found out in the end that Hae Soo and Chae Ryung went to the public bath and somehow Hae Soo ended up in the Royal Bath, almost being caught by the princes. They managed to escape but Hae Soo out all of a sudden. However, ever since then Hae Soo became a totally different person. Hae Rin did not recognise her sister anymore, it's like she doesn't even know who Hae Soo is anymore. She awoke claiming that she was this so-called Go Ha Jin. 

Nevertheless, Hae Rin still loved her sister despite Hae Soo acting peculiarly. Hae Soo seemed to be more carefree and happy compared to how she was before, and that was enough for Hae Rin. She wanted nothing more than that. Her sister's happiness was all that mattered to her. Hae Soo, aside from Lady Hae, was the only close family she has left. In other words, her sister was her everything. 

As time passed by, Hae Rin has grown accustomed to the new personality of her sister. Hae Soo has also managed to capture most of the princes' attention, she was now very popular among the royal family due to her constantly causing trouble here and there. However, Hae Rin continued to be overshadowed by her sister's charms. She was known as the famous Hae Soo's younger sister, and that is all she will ever be. But that's okay, Hae Rin doesn't mind as she appreciates being left alone.

 

Hae Rin's POV

Today is a nice day, the 8th Prince has invited all his brothers over for a gathering. Hae Soo and I were present as the 10th Prince, Wang Eun has taken a liking towards Soo unnie. It was cute, really. How they started off fighting each other and now Prince Eun is having an obvious crush on Soo unnie. Everyone chatted merrily while I sat in silent as usual and listened to the conversation they were holding.

The princes have grown accustomed to my shy and quiet behaviour as well. They were all very kind and sweet to me but it was nothing compared to how they treated Soo unnie. However, in my peripheral vision, I have always noticed the 3rd Prince, Wang Yo's eyes on me. At first, it made me felt very uncomfortable but I guess I could say I've gotten used to his stares and learned to ignore it.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Prince Eun's loud voice, "Isn't Brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter