Fun.

My Man

 

I woke up. It’s the second time I woke up. I don’t know how I will explain my dream to them. I don’t know how tell which one of them is my love. I have to make an excuse if they ask.

                I changed my clothes then went to the breakfast table. I can see that Taecyeon is cooking and the aroma of the food is irresistible. I saw Donghae and Siwon having an arm wrestling fight. I was ready for any question they will ask and fortunately, they didn’t ask any question.

                “So, we’ll have a group lunch. We’ll be with Grandpa.” I said. “And Nickhun!” I said.

                “Nickhun? Who is he?” Donghae said.

                “He is Grandpa’s friend.” Taecyeon said.

                I was surprised that he knows Nickhun but I realized that Nickhun comes here often so they might be good friends.

                “Well, he is also my friend.” I said.

                “But not your bestfriend.” Siwon said.

                “We’ll see.” I said.

                “Before he and Taecyeon become your bestfriends too, they should be OUR bestfriend first.” Siwon said.

                “Hey! No fair! I met them first!” I said.

                “But we met you first.” Donghae said.

                “Okay, fine. We’ll be bestfriends if God will permit.” I said.

                Taecyeon smiled. I don’t know why but he wears his grin ever since.

                “Yoona, I want to be your bestfriend.” Taecyeon suggest, ignoring Donghae and Siwon.

                Donghae and Siwon stand up. They evilly look at Taecyeon.

                “What?” Taecyeon said to both of them.

                “Well, we’ll see. I don’t really base my friendship on how long I’ve been with them but on how they make me happy and feel comfortable.” I said.

                “Yes. Hmm. You feel comfortable when I’m with you right?” Taec said.

                “Yes.” I said and smiled at him.

                “I will cook our lunch!” Donghae said.

                “We can’t let you. Everything you cook tastes the same-FISH!” Siwon teased.

                “Well, I’ll help you!” Taec suggested.

                “What are we waiting for? Let’s cook!” Hae shouted.

                The four of us burst into laughter then I realized something.

“Where’s Grandpa?” I asked

                “He is walking outside. He needs sometime to walk around. He’s been kept in here for a long time and maybe long walks might help him.” Taec said.

                Just then, somebody knocked on the door. I opened the door with Siwon behind me.

                “Grandpa! Nickhun!” I said.

                “So, he is Nickhun.” Siwon said.

                Nickhun smiled and I think he assumes that we are talking about him.

                “Hi Yoona! You’re more beautiful than the morning.” Nickhun said.

                “Isn’t she?” Grandpa added.

                I blushed. “Thank you.” I said.

Siwon murmured something, I don’t know what it is but I know it is not good. I stared at him coldly and then he relaxed.

                “Let’s have lunch altogether.” I said.

                “Shall we Nickhun?” Granpa asked Nickhun.

“ Yes Grandpa. I would love to.” Nickhun replied.

                “So who’s cooking?” Granpa asked.

                “Taecyeon and Donghae.” Siwon answered quickly.

                “Oh. Taecyeon is a great cook. I hope he teaches Donghae.” Grandpa said.

                We all laugh, except Nickhun.

                “Donghae is my other bestfriend. You know Taecyeon right.” I said.

                “Oh. Bestfriend.” He smiled. “ Yes, I know Taecyeon. He is my bestfriend.” Nickhun said.

                Oh geez. What is happening. Taecyeon and Nickhun are bestfriends. I, Siwon and Donghae are bestfriends and if we became bestfriends we will be a great group of friends.

                “I’m Siwon. Yoona’s childhood friend turned into bestfriend and hopefully turned into her boyfriend.” Siwon said.

                I blushed. Siwon never tell something like that before.

                “Just joking. Just removed the and-hopefully-turned-into-her-boyfriend part and I hope all of us will be good friends.” Siwon said.

                I hit Siwon at the chest. He just laughed at what I did.

               “Let’s go inside and talk a lot more. I’m sure Donghae and Taecyeon will contribute a lot in our conversations.” I said.

                We walked and go to kitchen. The five of us laugh and I can see Grandpa is looking great. I hope this thing will happen every day.