Busan.

My Man

 

Chapter 3

               I called Siwon to tell him that I won’t be back for few days and I’ll try to watch their performance next week. I promised. And when I promise, I don’t break them. I heard Donghae’s voice on the phone. He was worried and told me that everything will be fine. I thank him and I know that he smiled because Siwon is telling it to me.

                I arrived at Busan. I drove a long way but I’m still in shape to see my Grandpa. When I reached his house I ran to the living room and saw him. He was sitting in his favorite chair watching the television. I don’t know what he is watching but I’m certain it’s one of those night shows that make people laugh.

                “Grandpa!” I called.

                “Yoona? Is that you?” He said.

                “Yes, it’s me. How are you?” I said. He looks pale. His skin is like ivory white and his wrinkles cover his face. But when he smiled, I see the gleam in his eyes that tells me that he is still in good shape to talk to me.

                “I’m quite fine today. I have this acute cough but I can manage. I am glad to see you.”

                “Me too.” I smiled. “You should sleep now. It is bad for your health to be awake at this time. You should rest.”

                “Okay, I will. I told your sister that you’ll be here. So she arranged your room.”

                “Thanks Grandpa. I’ll you to your room.”

                The inside of my Grandpa’s house is big. It’s been long since I went here but I can still remember everything in place; the big clock at the middle side of the living room with a small tree below it; the silhouetted paintings of my Grandma that Grandpa hanged on the side of the fireplace; the television set near the fireplace. Everything just reminded me of the days that I was young.

                I went to my room after I went to Grandpa’s room. My room is painted with pink paint. There’s a white study table and chair; a clock above it, a big blue cabinet; a king-sized bed that is covered with pink floral designs. I changed my clothes and sleep.