Dream.

My Man

 

I am high-speed swimming on an ocean using a log. I can see the dark sky stretch along the shore of a nearby island and I can see a ship hundred feet away from me. I am catching my breath and I saw someone beside me. He is looking at me, worried. He has this determined look that we will make it in the shore. He is my bestfriend. He is the love of my life. He is… I don’t know who he is. I know that Siwon and Donghae are my bestfriends but why am I inlove with one of them. I also know that Nickhun and Taecyeon will be my bestfiends too but I’m puzzled. How did that happen?

                I looked back. The ship is on fire and it is going to burst any second. The guy next to me is in pain but he still swims to save the both of us. I looked into his eyes and I know that moment that he is someone I love and cherish. My bestfriend whom I cannot tell who is. The ship on fire burst and I screamed.

                “Ah!”

                “Yoona! Yoona! What’s happening?” Siwon said as he hug me.

                “Siwon! Don’t do that to her!” Donghae shouted.

                “Please, guys, don’t fight in front of her.” Taecyeon said.

                I woke up. My body feels numb. I am tired. It is just a dream. I don’t know what exactly happened in my dream but I know for sure that I am in love. But the question is, to whom?

                “Yoona! answer me please. Are you okay?” Taecyeon said calmly. I can see that he is worried. I know that we have just met but there is something between us that makes us attached to one another.

                “Yes. I’m okay. Sorry for making the three of you worry.” I said.

                “Geez. I’m glad that you’re alright but please, don’t scream like that ever again. I’m afraid that I’ll, I mean we’ll lose you.” Donghae said.

                “That’s very touching Donghae. Thank you for that.” I said.

                “See you later?” Siwon asked.

                “Yes. I’ll see you later.” I said as I sleep again.

                I know somewhere in my heart, I already found my destiny. But do he feel the same? Who is he?