Visitors

My Man

 

Chapter 7

                It’s Monday evening and yet a lot of things happened and shocked me at one day. I am exhausted and I want to go to sleep. I walk through the hallway and reach for the doorknob when someone knocked on the front door. I was puzzled because no one will visit at this time. It’s 9pm. What wrong with that person. I rushed to go to the front door but before I reach for the door knob, Taecyeon already opened the door. Two men are standing before me and Taecyeon. At that moment I was glad I saw them. It’s Siwon and Donghae.

                “Hey! Why did you come here? I thought you are going to practice and master your new routine.” I said; still amazed that this two guy bestfriends of mine come here to see my Grandpa.

                “I wouldn’t miss taking care of your Grandpa. He’s my Grandpa too you know. Though not by blood.” Siwon said.

                “And wouldn’t let Siwon take all the credit when you come back in Seoul.” Donghae said.

                “Aww. You two are the best!” I said, hugging both of them. Just then, Taecyeon had a fake cough. I know he feels uncomfortable so I introduce him to them.

                “Donghae, Siwon, this is Taecyeon, Grandpa’s nurse.” Pointing at Taecyeon.

                Taecyeon had a grin in his face. Donghae and Siwon laughed at him because of the awkward moment Taecyeon made, using his grin.

                “Whoa! Man, you really have white teeth!” Siwon said.

                “I know.” Taecyeon humbly said.

                I laughed at them. They were like long lost friends. I wonder to ask them if they know each other but the curiosity of the three to one another made me assure myself that they are stranger to themselves.

                “Okay. It’s now time to go to bed.” I said.

                “Oh. Well, good night!” Taecyeon said. Then he walk towards his room.

                “Yoona, why do he sleep here?” Donghae said with a grumpy tone.

                “He’s my Grandpa’s nurse. I have no choice. He will help me take care of my Grandpa.”

                “So will we.” Siwon said with conviction.

                “Really? You two are the best!” I said.

                “So, kick him out.” Siwon said as he points at Taecyeon’s room while we pass.

                “No. I can’t and I won’t. Grandpa likes him. He treats him like his son.”

                “Oh. Then will be like Taecyeon’s brothers? You know Granpa treats us like sons too.” Siwon proudly said.

                “I don’t know.” I said.

                “So, here is where you two will sleep.” I said. Opening the door of the guest room that Donghae and Siwon sleeps in whenever they visit me and Grandpa during the old times.

                “It didn’t change. Everything is just the same. I missed it here.” Donghae said.

                “I want to live here.” Siwon said trying to reason something else. I just ignored it because these two always tease me a lot and I have grown immune to their jokes.

                “Fine, Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi, please sleep now. I am very tired and I know both of you are too.” I said.

                “Aww. You’re pouting.” Siwon said.

                “I didn’t realize. Sleep now?” I said.

                “Okay. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure Siwon will not make any noise.” Dongahe said. He smiled evilly when he said this.

                “Good night!” I said and hugged the two of them.

                “Good night Yoona!” The two replied.

                I went to my room and fall asleep as soon as I lay on the bed.