Not Again

Replaced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A ring from the doorbell was heard. Chanwoo's mother quickly looked at the CCTV to see who it was. It was his very first son. She then opened the door and gave his oldest son a big embrace. "How are things going, mom?" He asked still in her embrace. She pulled back from the hug to answer his question.

"Your father has been busy like always," she explained causing her son to give a forced smile. "And I think Chanwoo is feeling better" she continued. The oldest son let out a slight sigh of relief. "That's good then" He answered with a smile.

He then saw his mother leaving the place she was standing, as if she was trying to find something. When she was done searching, he looks at the thing his mother was holding. It was a cellphone.

"I know you're here to see your brother. So can you give his phone back to him? He left it in the hospital when he was unconscious." The eldest son nodded and took the phone from his mother's hand. "I'll do it right now" he said immediately causing the mother to chuckle. He then started to walk upstair going to his younger brother's room and was stopped by his mother's warning.

"Please don't fight again"

He was shocked at the sudden warning, but continues as he gave the mother a smile. "Of course not" he said before finally leaving her.

When he was close to the door of his younger brother's room, the phone he is holding started to vibrate. He took a look at the caller ID and it says "iKON Hanbin hyung". He knows that was his brother's leader. So he took the chance and answered the call that was not meant for him.

"Hello, Hanbin-ssi" He greeted with a grin. There was a slight silence after he greeted his brother's leader, probably out of confusion. "H-Hello. Who am I speaking to? Can we talk to Chanwoo?" He asked straight to the point. It only gave Chanwoo's brother an idea.

"It's his brother. I'm sorry but he doesn't want to talk to you" He could hear Hanbin gasp a bit by what he said.

"Well you're with him, right? Could you at least-"

"I suggest you guys stop trying. He will move to Japan soon and work there with me, leaving you guys and the music industry for good." And before the leader could say anything he hung up the phone. He lets out a scoff before entering his brother's room.

"What the was that?" Bobby questioned in anger. "We should call him again after his phone is back to its owner" Hanbin demanded after trying a few times to call his maknae again afterward. All the members sighed at the situation, continuing what they were doing leaving Hanbin with Jinhwan and Yunhyeong.

"I think he blocked my number" Hanbin blurted out when he saw the rest of the members were out of sight. Both Jinhwan and Yunhyeong gave him a shocked look.

"Hyung can you try to call him to check if he blocked you too?" Hanbin asked Jinhwan not letting them react to his previous statement. "O-Okay" Jinhwan agreed as he took out his phone and tried to call the maknae.

"It goes straight to voicemail" Jinhwan reported. Hanbin sighed at his report. "I think he blocked all of us" Hanbin speculated. "M-Maybe he just turned off his phone?" Yunhyeong said in hopes that Hanbin was wrong. "That fast? After his brother clearly answered his phone?" Hanbin asked him. Yunhyeong could only be left in silent as there was nothing left to say.

 

***

 

"You're ing crazy, you know that?!" Jinhwan shouted at his leader who was already content with his decision. "There's no choice. We will lose him if we do nothing" Hanbin argued with a calm tone hoping the eldest would do the same, even when the chances are small.

"We already got a strike from the CEO, who knows what strike two does. Kim Hanbin, do you even get what you're risking here?" Jinhwan warned not showing a single sign of approval. But Hanbin didn't need one.

"I.. need to see him. At least, he could see how willing we are to fix this. I need your help, hyung." Jinhwan looked at the leader with so much worry. Has he gone crazy? Should he let him go to Chanwoo's house? Will whatever Hanbin say to Chanwoo actually change things?

"Hanbin.. a single encounter with him won't change his mind that fast, do you know that?" Jinhwan asked making sure the leader have no high expectations. Hanbin immediately nodded. "Hyung, I know. I just want to convince him to let us in. At least, unblock us from calling him. Please? I just need you to make sure the staff wont notice I'm gone." Hanbin explained. Jinhwan wonders why he couldn't stop a stubborn Hanbin. Maybe it was his desperate face? He didn't know, but he knows he always loses in the end.

"Fine" Jinhwan said looking away from the leader. Hanbin jumped in victory. "Hyung, thankyouthankyouthankyou" Hanbin shrieked as he hugged the smaller hyung. "Get the hell out of here before I change my mind" Jinhwan reminded pulling out from the leader's embrace. Hanbin gave the older a smile.
"Anyways, hyung. Strike three means we're out, not two. Chanwoo's baseball games taught us that. So don't worry~" Jinhwan snorted at the joke.

"Ya, Kim Hanbin hurry up before I smack your head"
 

 

 

 

A surprised face greeted Hanbin once the door was opened. "Hanbin-ssi! What brought you here?" the mother asked genuinely confused as she knows that their house was not a place they were allowed to go to.

"Just want to see how Chanwoo is doing, ma'am" Hanbin answered politely. The maknae's mother then immediately suggested to let the leader come inside. "Please, come in, come in! Make yourself at home" she suggested Hanbin earning him to immediately enter.

"Would you like some coffee or tea, dear?" She asked. Hanbin quickly shake his head refusing the offer. "No need for that, Mrs. Jung! I only came for a quick visit." Hanbin said as politely as he can. The maknae's mother didn't seem to bother as she kept continuing to make whatever drink she was planning to make.

"Well in that case, you should go upstairs while I'll bring you two you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter