Moving In?!!

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Yoseob's POV)--We were heading back home.Unfortunatly Hoya had A soccer match with his friend so he could not come with us.It was so akward with Jieun.The 'thing'we did yesturday kept popping in my mind!I guess Jieun was too like that.I just hated this situation.When I was about to talk to Jieun.The jerk hugged Jieun from her back!!!?.HOW DARE HE HUG JIEUN!!!...Wait..why am I like this..Suddenly the words from Jiyeon suddenly came in to my mind."You like Jieun?Don't you?"Was she right could I have...before I could finish my thinking Gikwang took Jieun away!!I ran after them but I stopped by the red light."SHOOT!"..As soon as I reached home I saw Gikwang sitting on the couch and Jieun taking a glass of water."I am home!"I shouted so that jerk could hear me."HOME?!What do you mean?home?!..Jieun?"Suddenly Jieun spitted her water to the floor and stared to cough."'cough'..'cough'..Gikwang..h-he is staying in my house."Now what is he going to do~Kick me out of the house?haha.I just went upstairs smiling..

(Gikwang's POV)--The next morning I woke up in Hoya's room.I was happy that grandpa asked me to stay with Jieun.but the bad part was that..That Stupid Jerk is staying with us!!!!!!!!When I walked down.That jerk Yoseob was cooking what the hell was he doing?!.When I was about to push him away I heard Jieun."Hey guys!I think we should go shopping today!!!"Our both heads turned by hearing the word 'SHOPPING'"SHOPPING?"We both said.Still boys hate shopping."Grandpa said change the coach/dinning table/the bed in Hoya' s room and your cloths."Well it was okay that meant I was sleeping in a larger bed with Hoya.While we were eating Jieuncould not do her chopstick well because of her injured hand.And Jieun was a left-handed.When I was about to give her the thing she wanted.Yoseob quickly took it and gave it to Jieun.that Jerk...After we ate we were getting ready for shopping.

(Jieun's POV)--We were getting ready.Yoseob was wearing his hat but I guess he just didn't know with side"Jieun-ah can you help me?"I walked in front of him and made it neater for him.He was so~cute^^.In the shopping mall.After finishing buying all the coach and everything we went to but our cloths.

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob