Gikwang

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Jieun's POV)--I was waiting in the resturant for Gikwang to come he was always late.I took out my camera and looked at my photos.5min later he came."Sorry!,Got traffic jam hehe.."He scrachted his head."I am starrving.."Well I was a little comfortable to him because I have seen him everytime when Grandpa took me to the parties at work.We always played a liilte together as the place was boring,but still I had no feelings to him.After we finished eating Gikwang asked if he could take me to my house.When I was about to say 'yes' I suddenly remembered yoseob.."No!!..no..no n-next time"That was a close call"Why?..lets go~~Please~pretty please"Nothing could stop me if you found out Yoseob was stying in my house Gikwang would tell his grandfather then he is going to tell my grandpa and blahblahblah.Something terrible would happen so I decied to drag him and watch a movie.When I came back home...O.M.G I saw Hoya and Yoseob punching each other!!!"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!!"It was the first time shouting at them.They stopped fighting and looked at me strangly."N..Nuna..are you okay?"Hoya asked in fright."J-Jieun"Yoseob too."Why are you fighting?!"I was unbeliveable."Well this boy here was sleepingin our house so I asked him to go out.Then said he.."It was obveous what had happened!"I will just sat this"Hoya he would be staying with ous for awhile and.."I was explainung and suddenly Hoya cut my words"Why?!What if Grandpa finds out?!"He was right..but now the frist thing was to let them stop misunderstand each other"okay.okay..so Yoseob he is my baby brother a year younger than me.so would you guys just stop fighting and be good too each other?wait for me I will bring the first aid.When I came back Thoes two were fighting again.

I pushed them on the sofa and stared fixing there wound."You guys are so childish..how am I going to live if you guys always fight?!"I said while fixing Hoya's wound.When I was done there where o more medicne..shoot.What do I do with Yoseob?"Um...Yoseob would you like to follow me?"I had to bring him to buy the medicine and do for him."Sure!"but now another problem"Let me go with you!"Hoya!!!!..Let's just tell him"Its none of you buessness so pleaes and you stay home and rest!"I dragged Yoseob's hand and went to buy the medicine.After buying I stared to fix his wound.When I was doing at his forehead.Our lips were only a few centimeters away.It was an very akward thing.Suddenly two motocycles zoomed and I was shocked I jumped and...(end)----(Yoseob's POV)--When the two motocycles were gone I founded out that..My lips were tounching something soft.When I opened my eyes...Jieun's Lips were touching my lips!!!!.After 4sec we both tood up.Then I walked away and Jieun was following home.Why the hell happened?!..but still..I just felt happy..somehow..It was my first kiss!

.*************************

haha love this situation.oh pls comment!!

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob