I Love You

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

 

 


Yoseob's POV

 

When is she coming out?She asked me to wait here...It has already past 20minuted since she went inside that 'VIP room'.Suddenly I heard a loud shout behind me."SHUT UP!"It was loud and sharp,it was Jieun.I burst opened the door an enter the room.
 
In there,Kikwang,Jieun and her grandfather was there."I came to tell you that,his the man I love"What?...Wait a second.What did she say just now?After I heard that sentance,I froze and starred at Jieun.
 
"Didn't Kikwang tell you that?I thought he did" "YO...!!"The old man screamed at Jieun,till his face became red...then pale."GRANDPA!"Oh no...I ran towards him and tried to help,but before I could I felt Jieun's warm hands."Don't.Don't help him,he always does that"What?...
 
Jieun pulled me out of the room and headed to the car,leaving her grandfather unconsious."Jieun-shi!We shouldn't do this,he.." "Can you...please listen to me this time?"We were in the car.I was inthe passenger's seat struggling out but...Jieun didn't seem happy."...Fine"
 
5hours past since that incident happened and...Jieun was not eating,drinking her food down her troat."Jieun-Shi,slowly down!"She seemed very realxed after she screamed at them that...'His the man I love'"Jieun-Shi...about just now.." "That was true,I love you"By the word 'Love'Instinkly I smiled and hugged her...the word I wanted to hear from her..'Love'..^^
 
"Woo Jin-Shi!I can't breath!" "Hehe~Sorry"Both of us, were at the seaside.So we sat on the sand watching the sunset till..."GRUGHT"OMG!!! Suddenly Jieun vomited on the SAND!" J..Jieun-Shi...!!!" "I am fine..Chill.I guess I ate too muc..."But before she could finish more came out
 
"Okay,thats it I have to take you back home"When I was about to carry her to the car,she stopped me."No...not home" "But you look pale!" I knew this would happen to her,starting from when she was DRINKING(?) down her food."Just don't take me there...I...I am scard"She looked frightened.Was this a afterattack after she screamed at her grandfather?
 
So after a fee seconds thinking,I placed her in the passenger's seat and headed back to 'MY' home.
 
 
Jieun's POV
 
"Sleepyhead..."By that voice I woke up.At first everything was blurry,then I saw Woo Jin-Shi laying next to me.This time I wasn't shock nor i screamed...After I saw him,I cuddled inside him.I guess last night I fell asleep in the car..-_-
 
"How do you feel now?Yesturday your face was so pale" "Still having a bit of stomachahe but I am fine"Now I regret not listening to Woo Jin-Shi last afternoon,Just stuffing food in my mouth.Argh,its hurting again.But I don't want to stay apart from Woo Jin-Shi..."Jieun-Shi,better get up I got medicine for you"Then he stood up.
 
"Woo Jin-Shi..." "Yeah?wanna a vomit?"-_-...I am not a machine that only VOMITS!!."No...I want to live with you here"I don't want to go back to my house.100% the guards would be waiting for me there and I would be seperated from him...Like Yoseob.
 
"^^,Sure!"His warm and cozy boice gave me a smile.But before I could hug him,or even kiss him.I got stuff rummbling in my stomach!!I RAN IN THE TOILET!
 
 
Yoseob's POV
 
Since Jieun moved in our house.We both never went to the office.I wanted...I mean I needed to go but she stopped me with fearful eyes,not telling me the reason.But I can't help it I had to listen to her!and it already has been a week.Both of us were happy staying next to each other...I felt like we were a marriaged couple but...As the monday came a phone call woke us at morning 5 o'clock.
 
"WOO JIN-SHI!!!GET THE CAR!"Here eyes were shaking in fear and trembling waking me up.At that moment I knew,finally something broke the reathem of our peacful life.We were infront of Seoul hospital.Was someone in a accident?
 
"Jieun-Shi!Wait up!!"She ran into a room leaving me out.When I entered,I saw...'him'laying on the hospital bed unconsious."K...Kikwang W..Wh..What happened to him?!"Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her voice was shaking."He was unconsious a week ago and since then company's stolks have dropped down so I called you"
 
1week ago?Is that when Jieun shouted at him?When I saw her Grandfather,his face was pale and didn't even looked like he would wake up."Jieun-Shi..." "Grandpa I'm sorry..."She was crying and crying infront of her grandfather who scolded her everyday...Really,even though you hate one of your family member that much they can't really hate you"
 
"Jieun...we have to talk about the company" "I told you I am not taking care of the company anymore!!" I couldn't stop them fighting...it wasn't the best timing to stop them.Both looked very...messed up."Then your just gonna let the company get sold to another person?!...THE COMPANY'S YOUR GRANDMA'S LAST PRESENT TO YOU!"
 
Jieun's eyes were shaking an her hands were trembling again."W-Woo Jin-Shi,Can you please go out of this room for a minute?"When I heard that...I hesitated...Leaving only Kikwang and Jieun alone..."PLEASE!" I just had to go out...When I went out I tried to listen to them but....
 
-BAP!
 
I suddenly felt a huge pain on my neck and later...everything went black

******************^*********^*******

SUP powers!!!

 

This chapter don't you agree?But...here come backs the real sad part again

Well...the next chapter would be something you guys n may want  e....U