BDOEHCUSJGSHEHRBDXYDDHDEHD

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

Jieun's POV

 

It was quiet and dark when I reached HanGang (A Lake in Korea).The lights of the buildings welcomed me and I sat on a bench near the lake and saw the translusent lake.

 

"Long time no see"

 

It had been quite a few years since I visited 'Hangang' . After I got a big scratch at my heart when I met Yoseob,Since then I did not go anywhere fun...there was no fun going somewhere fun without Yoseob.But now time had passed,and I guess Yoseob has a girl now.

 

"Have some coffee"It was Woo Jin-Shi who bought 2 cups of coffee."I thought I told you to go home...why are you still here?" "I seemed like you needed someone to stay beside you today,are you okay?" I just gave him a weak smile with no answer.I was still confused by the sentance I said to Gikwang. 

 

'Maybe I like Woo Jin-Shi' Do I really have feelings to Woo Jin-Shi?...or was it just a random sentance to go away from Gikwang. It was making my head more messier and crazier. "Jieun-shi...aren't you cold?" "I don't care if its cold...the cold helps me clear my mind" Yes,cold was the only thing to cool down my mind. 

 

Suddenly I heard a sentance that made me freeze. "Just now...did you mean by..you 'like' me?"I did not know how to answer him,it was a hard question.For now I really was not sure about my feelings. "O-ofcoures not..." "...well...aren't you cold?"The akwardneas...I really hated it."Well take this"

 

Suddenly he handed me the car keys."Take these and go back home,I can just jog home" "No you take t..."Before I could say anything else he suddenly stood up and ran away."...stupid"

 

The next morning I was woken up by the stupid Alarm.It was 6:30 and Woo Jin-Shi suddenly messaged me."I will be infront of your house to get my car,so come out on 20min!" 20MIN?but..but...I looked in the mirror and found a ghost in the mirror."OMG...this not a kind of face to see him"

 

I quickly ran to the toilet,had a 3min shower quickly dried them,after that I started choose why cloths I should wear.."Would this be okay?..this?"Finally I done everything in 19min.When I went down Woo Jin-shi was already waiting for me."Over here~" "Why did you come so early in this morning?" "They said that their would be a huge traffic jam today,so I thought I should bring you too" 

 

Bring me their?...why does my heart flutter?Yah Lee Jieun!you crazy?You can't love him!Maybe I am nuts cause it is quite early.As soon as I headed him the car keys,I was let in the car."By the way,do you really live near HanGang?" He just looked at me in disbelive.

 

"Ofcoures I do!...but why do you live so far away from work?" "..."For a while could not answer...'If I was near work,Grandpa would always stress me up and let me keep remembering my nightmare.'

 

I just could not say this,if I did he would start asking me about the 'nightmare'Then what should Answer?"Just...its peaceful here"

 

Wow Lee Jieun,great answer he would 'totally'belive that.I tried not to get eye contact with him,my eyes were shaking as if I lie my eyes always shake and he would know I am lieing.

 

-No more pain goodbye goodbye~-

 

"Gikwang?...why did you call?I thought today morning you had.." "Lee Jieun,listen carefully...If you really like him you guys still can't be together,grandpa won't let you...so I am giving you a chose now.

 

Grandpa ask us to have lunch with him at 12:00 today at the resturant were we always go...its your life and your chose" "...Gikwang I..."I before I could say anything Gikwang was not there.'Its your life and your chose' "My life..."

 

 It is my life...but what would happen if I don't go meet him? "What did you say?" "oh..nothing" Today at 12:00...what am I going to do now?If I don't go I know something bad would happen,but what?

 

When we got to work,Gikwang's voice kept comming into my mind."11:30.."The clock was ticing faster then usual...and somehow I was getting nervous."Jieun-shi?" If I go and meet them...Gikwang would think that I am a easy going girl...WTH am I suppose to.."JIEUN-SHI!!" "WH-WHAT?"

 

I jumped out of my chair at shock."I called you more than 4 times~" "So..sorry" "What are you thinking?" "..just...some.." Jieun-ah think it easy, don't be afraid now. Your all grown up and you can fight them right?

 

Go to man you really love...don't try to force love...just go to the person who you love."Woo Jin-shi can you follow me for lunch today?" "Lunch?Sure...call me when you are ready" Yes...I am ready,to fight them...with the person I really love Yang Woo Jin

 

Gikwang's POV

 

12:00,on my way to the resturant.Would Jieun choose the easy way out or the harder way that won't even work.Guessing to see Jieun in the resturant I whistled my way there."Gikwang!" "Granpa,has Jieun arrived yet?" "No,that girl is always late!"

 

 We waited for another 15min more minutes,but still no sight of her.Lee Jieun , you really won't come right? Don't blame me, your the one who started it."...Grandpa , I got something important to say" "Nothings , important than Jieun if she is gonna show up" "For the past few months Jieun..." 

 

Suddenly Jieun burst in the room."Grandpa I got something important to say right now!"First thing,I knew this wasen't a good thing to listen.Second,She looks dam serious and third... her eyes came out...the serious and angry eyes of Jieun were there

"LEE JIEUN!What are you thinking your doing?!"Shoot...this wasn't what I wanted

 
 
***********
i know its short
I know I didn't update for a long time
I know you guys are mad at me
I know its boring
 
 
I re-chared my brain and got brillant ideas poping in my mine now so beware!!!
 
I might update tommorow too so...
 
 
PEACE