Skiing~

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(No ONE's POV)

It had been 6months since Yoseob can to LeeR company and had happy times with Jieun.and it was December and today they got a MT at a ski resort!!!.Everyone was wearing there ski cloths and where getting ready.They were infront of the company.Everyone was so excited.Suddenly the bus came.When everyone was about to get on the bus there was a shout"Jieun-ah!!"It was Gikwang.

(Jieun's POV)

When I was about to aboard The bus I heard Gikwang?!Why was he here?!.He was also wearing ski cloths.."Jieun-ah!!Grandpa told me I can go with you guys^^ let's go!"He pushed me in then when we were in the bus everyone looked strangly at me.Well I could not tell them I was the future CEO so I only had one choice"Um...Mr lee said I could that him to..hehe"I felt so embarrassed.I quickly took a seat and Gikwang went behind and talked with the others.To clam myself down at looked at the papers from work well even it was a MT I had work."I feel bad for Gikwang-Shi your girlfriend is only doing work and not taking care of you"I ignored Well it was true but I was too embarrassed.Suddenly I heard Gikwang"It's okay~"Then a word that made Gikwang show something"Well ofcoures Jieun-Shi is kind of cold-hearted right?"Mr Jong hun said.Then That Gikwang ahh!!He showed them the picture of me and him..Which I looked 180deree different from The office..I looked cute oh no..Suddenly everyone stared at me..and Woo Jin-Shi just smiled."Wow Jieun-Shi..you..you"Mr Chang Sun could not say a word.Now That is it"well..He is my boyfriend isn't he?!"I was so embarrassed after that word I pretended to sleep then I fell a sleep.

(Yoseob's POV)

Jieun looked so cute...like the teenager days..^^.After she was a sleep Gikwang changed his seat so Jieun could sleep on his shoulders everyone looked at them jealously...Well I was also a guy who Love her!!!I just could not stand looking at it do I fell a sleep to.At the resort we first checked in.I was with Stupid Gikwang,Jieun was with Se yeon-Shi and Chang sun with Jong hun.In our room We unpacked ourselves then suddenly Gikwang asked"Woo Jin-Shi do you have any girl friend?."Wow that was new...Why did he asked me that?I just said no and just headed out to ski.At the place there were only a few people as it was a Monday.As I was a board kind of guy I took board and the 'Couple'Got skies.It was really fun~^^I even helped Jieun when Gikwang helped others.When I stopped because I was tried I saw Gikwang comming down in fast speed.He looked worried.What happened?!."D-did you see Jieun?!"Did he loss her?!As the same I said no.."I lost her!!I was helping the others and..."Before even he could finish with my tring body.I went to find Jieun.Where was she?!"Jieun-Shi!!"

(Jieun's POV)

I was alone in the woods.I came here Becuase when Gikwang was helping the others An expert pushed me then I rolled down to somewhere and now I am here...I wanted to cry...I was Scard it was getting late what if no one finds me..."Gwang-ah!!Gwang-ah!!"I shouted but no one answered."Seob-ah...I am Scard"I said in a weaken voice.Everytime when I was in danger he always helped like last time when I got lost in the mountain..Seob-ah..Help.I was crying my eyes out for help and Seob-ie.Suddenly I felt someone holding my two arms when I looked up..It was Seob...No Woo Jin-Shi..Till I was so glad."'crying'W-Woo Jin-Shi I am S-sCard.."I was so Scard."It's okay everything would be fine"He said in a soft voice.Then I felt him carrying me.I just said nothing..Then I fell asleep by crying.

(Yoseob's POV)

I quickly took her to the emergence room.The doctor said she was just in a shock..Well that was good news.Suddenly I heard foot steps in fast pace."Jieun-ah!!Jieun-ah!! Are you okay?"Wow that useless guy.I found her and it seems like he found him.I wine tour Becuase he said he needed some'Private time'Very funny.The next day We headed back to work.*

**********

So how was this Chapie I just love this Fanfic.Hope you guys comment a lot~and check out my polls too~pls~and my other fun fanfics you will regret if you don't see them!!..PEACE!!