CoNfession

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Jieun's POV)

Today was the second day At work since that incident had happened.Me and Woo Jin-Shi got more get-along-togeather after saving my life.So today I promised him for a dinner.As Grandpa's sickness my CeO promotion got a mouth postponed and Woo Jin-Shi was acting strangly these days.At lunch I had a stack of paper work comming in so I could not go out.I was starving to death,When suddenly Woo Jin-Shi left a sandwich on my table and left without a word.I just smiled looking at the sandwich.At night I was half way through doing the paper work and Woo Jin-Shi too.Till I got a phone call from Gikwang.

{Jieun-ah!Grandpa asked me to have dinner with me and him and my grandpa can you come now?}

...Dinner?!..but I have plans with..Today wa she only day..Then suddenly Woo Jin-Shi came in

[Umm..Call you back later now I am a little busy bye]

As soon as I finished that conversation I saw Woo Jim-Shi waiting for me."Woo Jin-Shi I am very sorry..but I got a plan now...I gotta go...When I was about to go out of the office Woo Jin-Shi suddenly pulled me back and hugged me.My eyes whitened.I tried to get out cause I knew this was not the right thing to do but he was too strong."Jieun-ah..."This voice...it sounds so familer...Warm and soft voice."Don't go stay with me...I l-like you..."I was shock I could not move a inch...Like me?Was that the reson why he acted strangly these days?!...I quickly cut the hug and looked at him"Woo Jin-Shi what are you...but I can't.."When I was about to finish my sentence I felt his soft lips touching mine...WHAT WAS GOING ON?!...

(Yoseob's POV)

I could not hear the word I can't love you...so I just went to her and kissed her.I just wanted Jieun to stay quite and not say a single word.Then my tounge slowly entered her...she was trying to avoid but I forced and succeed to upgrade the kissing style...Then Jieun also started to approve me and our passionate kiss stared...We were kissing..till my stupid phone rang.I picked up the phone and went out of the office cause this is so embarrassing...When I looked back I could see her blushing.

(Jieun's POV)

I could not move...he kissed me..I headed home thinking about Woo Jin-Shi...did I really like him?If I did not I would not even kissed him...Lee Jieun did you fall for him?!.When I was at home it was quite everyone was outside eating..So I went to my room sat on the bed and kept thinking about Woo Jin-Shi..did I really?...Then I got a phone call from..

************************

Tada!!Sorry I have not updated for awhile got like 4fanfica now and a oneshot try and check it out!!"the last days to be with you"Hey powers!!(If you not know why I call you this go to my"about me"section PLAS COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE