True love

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

Jieun's POV

When we got in the hotle room,My body was out of energy and my head was half consious.My eye lids were getting heavier and Woo Jin-shi was in the shower.There was nothing to do while he was showering,so I decied to drink some cans of beer and watch TV. "That idiot what is he thinking?" I was watching a drama that was ,but there was nothing to watch.Slowly,slowly I started to empty the beer cans and my mind went crazier and crazier.
 
Yoseob's POV
 
Did I take too long?I always showered 1hour case no one was waiting...When I went out of the toilet. "Jieun-shi aren't you gonna sh..." She was sleeping on the bed and a full loads of beer cans where on the floor."Aigoo,Lee Jieun...I never knew that you were a drink lover" I sat beside her...she was sleeping like a angle."Jieun-ah...good night" When I stood up she suddenly caught my hand."Yoseob-ah...Sleep with me" Did I hear it wrongly?yang Yoseob I think your imagineation was too much.I was gonna ignore her when she pulled me back,I fell on the bed and out lips where 1cm away.
 
Jieun's POV
 
My head was spinning,hurting and dizzy.I guess I drank too much last night.I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that the sun was already up...but I felt that something was missing,alot...I was about to get out of the bed when i noticed that I was...?!!!I quickly jumped back to the bed till I knew that Woo Jin-shi was still asleep...his top part was not there...does that mean...
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Was I stupid or was i dirty?I pushed Woo Jin-shi out of the bed and...I was right he was...I quickly covered my red face and my eyes.I saw something that I should have not seen."What th...AHHHHHH!!!...J-Jieun-shi why did you push..." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"  "Well You stared it first!!" "Then you should have stopped me!" "You know that men cannot stop women from doing that" "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!"
 
I threw him and his suitcase out of the hotle room and locked the door."Am I crazy?Lee Jieun are you out of your mind?Even thought you have a bit of feeling to Woo Jin-shi you shouldn't do that.!" I just jept quite and tried to calm myself down.Later I was showering and felt my hips painful."How far did we go?" I was so worried...Even though I was a adult I should not have done that.What would Gikwang,Hoya and Grandpa react if they knew about this? With full of thoughts I got ready to go back to seoul as everything got cancled last night.How am I going to face Woo Jin-shi at work now?I could think about the future already...When I checked out I got a message from Woo Jin-Shi.
 
-Jieun-shi are you comming?-
 
-I will take a taxi or a train there you can just go-
 
-I don't think so-
 
"I...don't think so?What does he mean by that?" I just ignored his message and headed out of the hotle.It was quite cold as I remembered  hat they said it would rain today. "I wonder I would I..AHH!" I felt someone carrying me and it was...Woo Jin-Shi?"LET ME GO!" "Even though you don't feel comfortable next to me we can go over this problem right?We need to talk" "Not...Today!" He broght me to his car and soved me in the car."What the?!" "Its too dangerous to go by yourself" "Well it was more dangerous to sleep in the same hotle room" "Just keep quite and just seat down" He was quite a funny person.He was the one that...forget it..Its the past whats the matter keep thinking?Would anything change?I just looked out of the window try not to have eye contect with Woo Jin-Shi.
 
The sky was really dark and the time was really late too.I was woken up by Woo jin-shi's voice."We are here...Jieun-shi?" I quickly thanked Woo Jin-shi and ran out of the car before the conversation could get longer.But something else disturbed my idea."LEE JIEUN!WHY ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "G..Gikwang-ah"A familer face greeted me."Why are you two doing here?" "Umm...Gikwang-ah let me.." "I came to drop Jieun-shi at her house,is that a problem?" "Ofcourse there is a problem,she is a woman that would be married with me and you don't have the rights to..."Am I his toy?the rights?He also those not have the rights to fight over me."What rights?...I don't even love you"
 
By the anger that was in me I accidentally...said the word..."You..don't love me?" Shoot...how am I gonna go out if this problem? "Then?Who do you love?Do you love that idiot?Don't be rediculous you said you have no feelings to him" ...May be I do...maybe I really do.All those days I met Woo Jin-Shi...He made me happy,not like Gikwang always make me stressful."Maybe I do Love him"...the water is spilled "What?Love?Jieun love isn't like a play toy" "Then I am not a play toy too,you...Grandpa always controled me but not now, I can't always be controled.Woo Jin-Shu let's go"I grabbed Woo Jin-Shi and came back in the car.
 
Going somewhere, somewhere to empty my mind
************
short Chapie and long time no see update.Sorry I am quite busy with the studies...I hope no one forgotten the story line...
 
The night...Made my heart beat fat so wait for the other chapie