The jerks

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Yoseob's POV)--Today was fine day,not for Jieun.The bulling got worst for her...she got splashed by the girls I knew Jiyeon was a little rude but she is doing too much.She was fin in Primary school.At reces she disapeared somewhere.The place I Don't know..was she angry?..I just sat at the sceret Place where Jieun always went and suddenly this song appeared in my mind(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0KgmGuwtQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player)(sorry if you cannot press it..useing a mobile phone now)It just apperared in my mind.Suddenly Jiyeon ran too me"Seob-ah~Your the best at sing can you sing that song again?"How annoying I could not belive I was her friend for these entire years..I just stood up and said"Park Jiyeon!If you cone near me and annoy me again thats its okay?"Then Suddenly I froze I heard these words"You like Jieun don't you?not me..I think you should be good to me or else we don't know what would happen to her..bye I got to go"Like Jieun?No way I am just piting her..I just feel bad for her its not that like..is it?Ya!!Yang Yoseob!!Ahh!!Its too complicated..let's just think about it next time...After school I saw Jieun...with a boy?!They looked looked happy.and Jieun smiled and even laughed!!..What the hek is happening?Then she took a car and went...Who was he?Her boyfriend?!It cannot be!!That jerk..

(Jieun's POV)--Today I wanted to die...At the toilet I got splased by the girls and they bitted me a little luckily the teacher walked in..but he did't see us wow..he was young..but blur..At reces I knew I would get torcered.So I headed to the place which only I know behind the school.It was always quite and peaceful and quite.I always came here to cry if I was sad or just wanna be by myself.I thought about Yoseob..I was a angry..why was I?It wasn't his falt..only that...this is my life..yep..my life ..I wonder how I lived untill now..When It was a lmost time to go back to class while I was going..I heard Yoseob singing I went behind the tree and watched him.His voice was beautiful..I just listened to his song.My heart started to beat faster and faster..What wasvwrong with me?Did I eat asomething wrong?.Then the moment broke when Jiyeon came.She grabbed Yoseob and acted like a baby..It was awful to see so I just headed back to class.Today only Yoseob's song was running through my mind,till After school when I was out of school.Someone called me"Nuna(big sister)! Over here!!"It was a familer voice..Hoya?!He smiled at me.."Hoya-ya!"I was so happy I haven't seen him for more than three years he became taller and handsome"I missed you so~much'teary'"I was too happy"Oh no you are going to cry agin..haha^^"Then the happy moment broke.From a black car the window went down and"Lee Jieun!Lee Hoya!Stop wasting your time! Hurry up!!"It was grandpa...everything stopped infront of my eyes."y..y..y..yes g..grandpa"I always could not speak proply infront of grandpa..because he was a scary person...I just could remember althe strict things he done for me..so from the day Grandpa changed after some medical proplems...he shouted everytime at me.So we quickly headed to the car..

Finfish!!!ah..one chapter done...I wonder if you guys don't like writing comments..I am always..lonly..no comments..pls commentㅠㅠ

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob